User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Walmart disater

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So I thought I would share my story.... my daY TURNS OUT HORRIBLE... firstly im down with an eye infection and doc tells me its contagious... so in an effort to get satin care shave gels.. I made my friend drive to me WALMART in Claireview.. so here are the coupons I had..

9 $1.00 off coupons.. and 5 $5.00 off WUB 3 gillette products.. so

now please tell me someone from here.. how many shave gels should I have had in my basket... my friend did the math and said with the 5 five dollar off... I needed 15, and 9 other to use with the other 1 dollar off coupons.. in total 24 gels.. so she gets to the cashier... and casier argues that its 3.16 unit price for 198g of bottle.. she shows the paper.. CSM comes she shees and tells her ok go ahead witht ehtransaction... so this stupid F****** cashier.. takes 5 of the $5 off WUB 3 coupons.. rings in 25 shave gels and when I only bought 24... on top of that she did not let my freind use the dollar off coupons.. saying the 5 other coupons covered it all.. and then argues with her about the price.. she charged $1.88 for each instead of 1.50.. my friend jst got back.. oh im so F***** mad she paid $25.37 for 24 shave gels.... GOSH someone please on here help me out.. do the math.. and tell me.. where she went wrong... I am ready to go blast the cashier and CSM and tell them to go back to high school... please someone response
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sorry I am so mad I cant even spelll lol... some of you might think what am I doing with 24 gels.. lol well I give them to the womens shelter.. and other family members who need them... but yeah... please response..

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

GAHH! that sucks.

I am not sure, did your friend not bring you the bill?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

It sounds like she rang your coupons in at $5 off wub 5 instead of 3 and that's why she said they were all covered instead of only being for 15 of them and your $1 coupons for the other 9. I think you got ripped off for your $9 more off for coupons. Also it sounds like they rang in at the wrong price? I would definitely go back to cs and complain and get your refund. You might even be entitled to the scop.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So here is what happened today when I went at 8:30pm, different people were on shift and way nice... kudos to manager LLYOD for helping me and the CS whose name I did not happen to catch but she was great. So I got my refund... and ended up paying only 2.10 for 24 bottles of satin care shave gels... now my womens shelter will be happy.. lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

awee im sorry to hear that!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miabella View Post
    It sounds like she rang your coupons in at $5 off wub 5 instead of 3 and that's why she said they were all covered instead of only being for 15 of them and your $1 coupons for the other 9. I think you got ripped off for your $9 more off for coupons. Also it sounds like they rang in at the wrong price? I would definitely go back to cs and complain and get your refund. You might even be entitled to the scop.
    what is SCOP sorry Im not familiar with all the lingos yet..

xwindwomanx
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

1.50x3=4.50x5=22.50-25.00= -2.50, 1.50x9=13.50-9= 4.50, 4.50+ -2.50=$2
    i had the same problem, they charged me 3.16 but i had the flyer and it said 1.88 but thats before i found out it was changed, and i got my first one free because it rang up wrong. just print out the page that says its 1.50 and tell them that one of them is free. their policy shows they give overages

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Scanning code of practice. I just figured this out myself. It means that when a price at the shelf or advertised is different from the scanner price at the til, you should get the first item free and all other identical items at the proper price. Not all stores seem to honor this and you have to ask for it or they won't give it to you. Most of the time anyway. Anyone else out there can correct me if I don't have it right.

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xwindwomanx View Post
    1.50x3=4.50x5=22.50-25.00= -2.50, 1.50x9=13.50-9= 4.50, 4.50+ -2.50=$2
    i had the same problem, they charged me 3.16 but i had the flyer and it said 1.88 but thats before i found out it was changed, and i got my first one free because it rang up wrong. just print out the page that says its 1.50 and tell them that one of them is free. their policy shows they give overages
    So are they priced at 1.50 or 1.89 as per the flyer? I have a bunch of coupons and am thinking of using them, but I want to have my math correct before I go.y flyer says they are 1.88, where can i find where it says they are 1.50
    Last edited by MrsShopaholic; Tue, Jul 5th, 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: correct error

xwindwomanx
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

http://www.walmart.ca/Correction-Notices it tells you y it changed to a 1.50

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

^ thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

they ran out of stock at some stores and others didn't even get the 20% bonus size in($1.88 in the flyer), so they're offering the smaller, regular size ones for $1.50

I had to bring in the print out of the correction notice for them to do it for me
    moefox

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are they going to Lurana or WIN House?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pippinelkhound View Post
    Are they going to Lurana or WIN House?
    Usually take it right to WEAC up on 96 and 101 ave there... I just got push the buzzer tell them we have some donations.. and who ever is on shift usually comes down and takes them from us.. I find that way easier..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information