User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi All, I am still fairly new to couponing and still trying to work out the best places to get coupons. Can anyone tell me which papers in our area, and what days are best to get for coupons (papers to buy or free papers). Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there,
    The Barrie Advance comes on Tuesday & Thursday free of charge & all flyers are included. The Tuesday delivery is usually Rona, Home depot, lowes, BouClair, & various sporting stores (sport check, National, etc) The Thursday edition is all of the grocery & department store flyers, aka the weekly jackpot Coupons come every so often, i'm not sure on the frequency but the P&G Brandsaver inserts come in the Examiner every month or two. The Examiner comes free on Thursdays only in my area, & no longer have many flyers. They all seem to come in the Advance now. Check your mailbox for coupons as well....there are envelopes with local coupons called AdSaver that have some valuable savings inside. Hope this helps.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hey, Thank you for the help. I am new to the area and really did not know what papers even exist. I keep reading about Redplum and Smartsource here, and was wondering if they even existed in our area .... until yesterday that it. Our neighbor asked us to get his paper of the driveway for him as he was going away and did not want people knowing that there as no one there. He said we could read/recycle whatever we wanted to do with it. So I opened it and yay! it had a redplum pamphlet. LOL! I was so excited - I didn't care if they were good coupons - just that I finally had my hands on the famous, yet seemingly elusive, Redplum. LOL! Anyway, thanks for the help.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RedPlum and P&G Brandsaver come in the Barrie Examiner every 6 weeks or so. This is the one delivered on Thursdays in Barrie, it's a normally a paid newspaper and thus isn't just a flyer distributing one. I think that sometimes it comes in Friday or Saturday's subscriber paper as well. If need be you can always go into the Examiner office on Bayfield and ask for a copy, they generally will have older copies of the paper to look through and pull flyer from. If reception shrugs there shoulders ask for Advertising dept/manager, they are usually the ones that will take the time to get it for you.

Thread Information