User Tag List

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

What do you get in your Sherwood Park news. I sometimes get my coupons but I never get grocery store flyers or walmart flyers. Luckily Sherwood Park is small so I can drive to all of the grocery stores and get flyers.

I sometimes get Zellers. Usually the Bay, Sears, Best Buy and other places like that that aren't even in the park. Do other people in the park get grocery store flyers? I am pretty sure I used too. If others are I am phoning in and complaining about the lack of flyers and the times my coupons have been missing (but my mom down the street got hers). It is frustrating not to get them. Luckily my mom usually gives me hers.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears, The Bay, Walmart, Zellers

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I get all the flyers, but they do not come in the Sherwood Park News, well some do...I think Shoppers does.

My grocery store flyers are brought by a nice lil ol' lady who walks around delivering them. Flyer Force maybe?
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

My mother in law who lives in Sherwood Park gets the majority of her flyers bundled together on Thursday. Then on Friday the rest of them come in the newspaper.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

My flyers don't come in the SP paper. And I never get the coupon inserts in with the flyers or with the paper (the Sun and Journal aren't reliable either). I usually purchase them from ebay if they are good. I usually receive the grocery flyers, best buy, furniture stores, the bay, sears, etc. I haven't had a LD or SDM or Rexall flyer for ions so look online. My mom saves them for me (different area of the park) but she rarely gets the coupon inserts either. I had called the News and they said it was Flyer Force that is responsible. I called Flyer Force and they said they have nothing to do with coupon inserts. Good luck

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

That is crappy. I guess I will have to continue driving around town and picking up the flyers.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I get all the flyers too, most of them come on Thursday. On Friday with the Sherwood Park News I usually get the Shoppers Flyer.

I lucked out this time around as there was a smart source in with the flyers on Thursday and one in the Sherwood Park News on Friday as well.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It really depends on where you live in the park. I clarkdale meadows (off lakeland dr) the flyers come on Thursdays I think, (its a rental and I haven't been there since it was rented in dec) and there are tons of flyers. where I live now. I get a few flyers if and when I get the paper.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Ok that is what the problem is. I don't get flyers on Thursday. I just get the paper twice a week.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    160 (100%)

this is ridiculous tho....everyone in the park should have the same delivery standards!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I was going through my old flyers & Sherwood Park news from last week before throwing them in the recycling and there were inserts in both my Sherwood Park news! So if anyone wants them they can have them (all I wanted was the soup and Lysol MIR forms)
    Wanna make some spare cash? Check out Clixsense: http://www.clixsense.com/?5382267

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My parents live in the country and all flyers are delivered into their mailbox. Safeway/Save-on/Sobey's/Zellers/CT etc.
    Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can to. ~T.S. Eliot

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

im not in sherwood but i had to request them in my mail before they would put them maybe call the mail service and ask

Thread Information