User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Curious if anyone from the area has done this and if so did you find it worth it? Where did you get your coupons?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in Waterloo and my daughter and I go across the border shopping several times a year. It really depends on what you are looking for as to if it is worth it or not. We are always very pleased with the deals we get. I get all my coupoons from the internet. The stores over there where we shop are so much easier to deal with when it comes to using coupons, especially internet coupons. No hassles what so ever. We have gotten some amazing deals especailly with our money being at par lately. You really need to know your prices though to be sure you are getting a good deal. We usually shop in Port Huron which is about 2 hours from here crossing at the Bluewater Bridge in Sarnia. The sales tax there is only 3%. We are planning on going over end of August for Back to School deals. There is a mall there as well as a Super Kmart, Target, Super Center WalMart,Meijers, Toys R Us, Kihls and many others. If you have any more questions just give me a shoput.

Thread Information