User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi I tried to stack at Campbell River LD the other day and was denied on a perfectly good stack, has anyone else had the same problem or did I just get the cashier who just doesn't understand the wordings? I know that their policy has changed as to what coupons they can accept but the coupons I was trying to use should have been accepted but werent. None of my coupons were PG ones, they were all inserts and one peelie from a diaper box. The only wording that was on it that made her say I couldn't was "one coupon per transaction" (which as far as I know all coupons say) There was no wording "cannot be combined with any other offer/coupon", nor was there anything that stated limit of 4 per shopping trip on them so I don't see why she wouldn't take them. I am new to the island and this was my 1st stacking trip to this LD, I came from Alberta and have done many stacks out there and I have never had any issues with my transactions. But with this trip I left feeling completely frusterated and decided that if that is how they are going to be with coupons than I won't even bother going back. I'm an honest couponer I always make sure that the coupons I'm using are good to stack so this trip was so discouraging.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Just keep trying. It sounds like you were trying to stack Huggies which are still 100% stackable...even some of the Pampers still are. Maybe call and speak with a manager...they might be able to clear things up for you!
    ENJOY the island!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I don't live in Campbell River but did stack there a week ago.
    Did you go through a cashier or Customer Service? I used CS and did alright although they did read them very carefully.
    I came from Alberta and never stacked until here. Can't wait to try in 3 weeks when I'm back there with only 5% tax. lol
    Welcome to the island

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks So I guess next time I'll just avoid her till and use another cashier. I thought about going back the next day to see if I could get it cleared up but a couple of the coupons had been expiring the day I tried to use them so figured that the next day they wouldnt accept them anyways since now they had expired. Oh well there's always next time, too bad I never have to buy diapers again (potty training has started) it was such a rush getting diapers for super cheap.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just a side note: I actually grow up on the north island but left over 10 years ago. My hubby is military and is being medically released so for our final posting we chose to come back to the island and it's great to be back. I've moved 4 times in the last 6 years and it feels great to finally call the island home again and yeah to no more postings

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tweet03 View Post
    just a side note: I actually grow up on the north island but left over 10 years ago. My hubby is military and is being medically released so for our final posting we chose to come back to the island and it's great to be back. I've moved 4 times in the last 6 years and it feels great to finally call the island home again and yeah to no more postings
    In that case... Welcome home!!!!!

Thread Information