User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got sidetracked on the weekend, and forgot to buy a weekend paper. Does anyone have any extra coupon inserts from the July 9 paper??

PM me with your wishlist, and I'll do my best to get you some coupons, or postage stamps
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i have one

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi. I stopeed at the local Ultramar this morning and asked if i could go through their Saturday Gleaner and Telegraph to get the inserts before they put them in the recycle bin. I've got some and would certainly share. Might be something for you to try as well if you had time and are able to, most corner stores that sell papers just need to cut off the tops of the paper for credit with newpapers company and dont really care what happens to the rest of the paper. PM me and i'll get a couple to you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

haha the Ulamar in devon? i was there this afternoon trying to get them hee hee must havve been you that got there first

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi. I went to the one at the bottom of Fulton Ave. Tried Irving last night on the way home and they had already thrown their's out. He offered to let me go through their dumpster tho - he was such a nice guy....

I have a crap load (30 or so ) of the baby coupons from the last insert tho if anyone is interested or can tell me what I can do with them? Otherwise I'm going to just add them to the shelves at Walmart when i'm in next.

I personally love finding coupons when I least expect it and want to pay it forward as well to keep things going.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks - sending you a pm abrewer... My local corner store generally saves me the weekend papers, but they sold out of them also this weekend!!

Thread Information