User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Smart Source

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Does anyone here in Winnipeg have any extra Smart Sources (intact preferably but if not, talk to me anyway as I may still be able to use) from the last release that they wouldn't mind trading?

I'd love to get a couple
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source
    Last edited by wpgafwife; Tue, Jun 28th, 2011 at 05:04 PM.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I do have some extras, they are all cut tho. Shoot me a pm if your interested. I posted all the ones I have in the trading section if you want to take a peek
    Last edited by ~couponqueenie~; Tue, Jun 28th, 2011 at 08:08 PM.

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by ~couponqueenie~ View Post
    I do have some extras, they are all cut tho. Shoot me a pm if your interested. I posted all the ones I have in the trading section if you want to take a peek
    I checked the trading section but it shows nothing under your about me. Is there a different trading section?
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - Herm Albright (1876-1944)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by ~couponqueenie~ View Post
    The only ones I would probably use are the $5 wub 2 off products. I didn't realize so many of those are duplicates of ones I have already from previous publications or tear pads.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

all those were in the last smart source. I have lots of extras

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

I PM'd

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    157 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpgafwife View Post
    The only ones I would probably use are the $5 wub 2 off products. I didn't realize so many of those are duplicates of ones I have already from previous publications or tear pads.
    If you didn't already know the OFF! and raid ones can be stacked from this insert and the other older insert.

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lindz13 View Post
    If you didn't already know the OFF! and raid ones can be stacked from this insert and the other older insert.
    I didn't know I haven't been brave enough to try stacking yet! lol

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wpgafwife View Post
    I didn't know I haven't been brave enough to try stacking yet! lol

Me either LOL. When you try let me know

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lindz13 View Post
    Have you tried stacking them already? I thought the wording wouldnt allow it?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

i tried stacking some... but they were just the two from the current publication. it worked. So if you have more or different ones (the old ones) it will work. I have some of the recent ones for trade if you want. I can email you my spreadsheet... i havent added it on the site yet. just pm me with your email addy, or i can show you tomorrow.

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

stacking works at LD you would use the 2 different buy 2 save 5$off from the 2 different smart source and also the 2$ off from the 2 different smart source and the 2$ off from websaver. I did it a few weeks ago but only got 4 and didn't have an issue.
    When i go to LD i only do small shops as i live really close so i'm not driving out of my way.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fitzgirl View Post
    stacking works at LD you would use the 2 different buy 2 save 5$off from the 2 different smart source and also the 2$ off from the 2 different smart source and the 2$ off from websaver. I did it a few weeks ago but only got 4 and didn't have an issue.
    When i go to LD i only do small shops as i live really close so i'm not driving out of my way.
    i wish i lived close! I would love to be able to stack every now and then like that. i only stacked once so far, but i made sure to try to think of all the stacks i could do! i did each different stack only once (with the exception of the cloverleaf, i did that one twice) but i stacked on probably 12 different things. Had to make it worth the drive! I'm pretty jealous that LD is that close for you!!!

Trading Score
    26 (93%)

You have my e-mail addy grins. You can show me tomorrow though! I haven't even come close to listing mine yet. I have lots of coupons for same things but as far as I know, they aren't stackable because they say one coupon per purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by croman7 View Post
    i tried stacking some... but they were just the two from the current publication. it worked. So if you have more or different ones (the old ones) it will work. I have some of the recent ones for trade if you want. I can email you my spreadsheet... i havent added it on the site yet. just pm me with your email addy, or i can show you tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information