User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by KMammy View Post
    So, it's unacceptable for people to PM you but OK for you to start a thread about it? I don't get it.

Based on the responders to your brag, I think I know the girl who sent the PMs in question.
    She's a reliable enough couponer that LD has asked her to put on training sessions for their staff & customers, so all the comments about her being jealous or mean aren't accurate.
    seriously????
    to keep comments hidden, especially rude and derogatory ones, is ok??
    wow....sort of like bullying in my opinion....

Nice to see it out in the open.....

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

i love to look at brags section and be amazed how much people can save. I started not too long ago, and currently Ive hooked not only my hubby, but also my shopaholic sissy and my teen nephew.

I am sorry to hear that other sc'ers can be rude to a fellow sc'er since we all just have one common denominator, that is coupons and savings. Please don't let it ruin your beautiful day

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Well said, if someone cant say anything nice they should not say anything at all!!!
    - Ann

SMRT Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

aww, thats horrible. People who say things like that should be ashamed of themselves, and shouldnt jump to conclusions, do they not realise that their actions could hurt the persons feelings. Some people are so inconciderate, and here I thought every SCer on here was kind and generous, now I know different but one thing is for sure hollyquaiscer is one of the NICEST people on here that actually answers peoples question - I was the one who asked her about the raid! - and whoever said something bad, seriously think before you speak! (:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itchy54 View Post
    seriously????
    to keep comments hidden, especially rude and derogatory ones, is ok??
    wow....sort of like bullying in my opinion....

Nice to see it out in the open.....
    Not what I was saying at all.

Both rude PMs and public rants about other members are against the rules for the site, but this thread is allowed.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kellyschool1 View Post
    If you dont get it I dont really think you should speak out like that and ask. As everyone has pointed out about the negativity. No need to stir the pot and start a guess game on who you think it is. Have a great day!
    The entire point is that I DO get it. I know exactly who Holly is talking about and what was said. I also know the coupons in question and the restrictive wording on them.

I'm A Couponista addict kellyschool1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

[QUOTE=KMammy;3633266]The entire point is that I DO get it. I know exactly who Holly is talking about and what was said. I also know the coupons in question and the restrictive wording on them.[/QUOTE

Thats funny that you say now you know who she is, and BTW like it matters any but this is what you said.

"So, it's unacceptable for people to PM you but OK for you to start a thread about it? I don't get it.

Based on the responders to your brag, I think I know the girl who sent the PMs in question.
    She's a reliable enough couponer that LD has asked her to put on training sessions for their staff & customers, so all the comments about her being jealous or mean aren't accurate. "

Regardless of the coupons or the wording. NO ONE should be PMing or writing NONSENSE on these threads. Its her brag, her money , her store PERIOD! ME you or whoever this other person is. We were not there so no one has any business to judge or tell anyone diff!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Consider this discussion closed while I look into it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's terrible...I'm naive and didn't even realize such things went on. Shame on those people! Don't stop bragging about your good deals because of a few bad apples The rest of us out here are waiting to hear about it!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Wow!! Was it not discussed that if someone did something in their brag that was not right you should PM them instead of putting in response to their brag so as not to embarrass them? That is exactly what I did. Holly told me she stacked a coupon which stated "cannot be combined with any other coupon offer", which is clearly stated in LD's coupon policy which she does know because she has informed many sc'ers of it in their brags when they did it wrong. My point to Holly is she knows their coupon policy and there was no grey area for that stack, plus now that she has told other SC'ers what coupons to use to get it they are going to be out looking for the same coupons to duplicate her stacks and waste their time or be rejected at LD.
    To set the record straight, I am in no way jealous of anyones great deals, more power to you just do them honestly. I never once attack or called Holly names. I pointed out what she did and she went around in cicles defending herself and tried to pull things from posts that I had made and twist them together to make me sound like a liar and cheat. I refused to play her game, stated that I had nothing to prove and what my point had been from the beginning. That is how this post came about. So if you would like to jump on Holly'S band wagon and call me names and say how horrible of a person I am you at least have the whole story and someone to direct it at. I have nothing to hide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information