User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Sobey's Lr Sackville have the Choc Cheerios with the codes - they are on end of aisle and there were lots but i didn't check the cereal aisle

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darlenelovesgm View Post
    The newer bags of pampers diapers out have a $1 off cheerios inside so I got a box at Zellers mic Mac mall for $2.99. 6 beach towels ordered! The site is up and running now Plus I got 3 bottles of free purex. I'm new at this and just that little excursion gave me a high lol!! They also have the dissolve 10 pack but it's $2.99 so hopefully a sale will come.

How much were the diapers? I got my two fav towels but i'd like them all so I'd do it that way.
    Join Gift Hulk ,Earn gift cards & paypal http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kcsaver
    Join PaidViewPoint http://paidviewpoint.com/?r=u2pnoz

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Sobeys in halifax at mumford rd had cherrios and lucky charms with the towel pins, cheerios are $3.99 and lucky charms are $3.00
    *Couponing is a way of life*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The cereal boxes with the towel UPCs aren't on sale here, so I can't justify spending 5-6 dollars on a box of cereal for a towel. Hopefully they go on sale soon.
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

Quote Originally Posted by That Jones Thing View Post
    I'd buy them now because if you wait for a better price they may be even more scarce and or the towels that you want will be gone. I'm sure they're popular. Can you write off the $3.99 for cereal with the daycare expenses?
    Yep, the cereal is all for the daycare actually. Multigrain cheerios are a hot commodity around here! My bf agreed with you so I went out and got another 6 boxes at $3.99.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Meyou View Post
    Yep, the cereal is all for the daycare actually. Multigrain cheerios are a hot commodity around here! My bf agreed with you so I went out and got another 6 boxes at $3.99.
    Oh no! I just rushed home to post that I just saw the boxes with the towel codes on them at the Forest Hills Sobeys for $3.00 / box!!! Although I didn't see the kind of cereal, so Multigrain cheerios may not have been in the display. On the end close to the cashier.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I'll go check it out tonight. I'll just take my receipt and get them to adjust the price if the mulitgrain are on sale there. Thanks for telling me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Superstore in Cole Harbour has Honey Nut Cheerios & Multi Grain Cheerios and other kinds i can`t remember on for 3.99

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The pampers were on sale for 10.99 then I used a save $2.00 coupon.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They had Nesquik cereal for $3 at Sobeys in Shelburne yesterday with the towel codes, I don't eat this cereal so will donate it when I receive my towels, they also have Cheerios and Lucky Charms with the codes. Also, Atlantic Superstore in Barrington Passage has the cereal with codes, not sure of the sale price though. I already ordered my 6, so not buying anymore cereal for a long time.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Ordered 2 towels yesterday and they only have 2 of the 5 designs left....cheerios and lucky charms...so they're going fast, hurry order soon!! I think I might have to buy more cereal...but where do I put it lol

Canuck
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Well, you know jenj77, I ordered a few weeks ago and they only had a few styles left but then I bought some HBO at Superstore and the PINS gave me a choice of 4 different towels. I was happy to get the lucky charms one. So maybe you just have to try different boxes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Hmm I never thought of that, I used pins from cheerios and banana nut cheerios, maybe I'll have to buy some different cereal next time

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My boys were so happy their lucky charms towels came in the mail today. Wow that was fast less then 2 weeks Now they can use them over the weekend.

Trading Score
    450 (100%)

How many pins/codes do you need to order 1 towel?
    Trade List /Wishlist: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/382792-dreamcatcher1962s-trade-wish-lists-canada/#post5928904

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information