User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Hi Winston, that was beautiful to read, Thank you for sharing that I'm having a hard time getting his lil beak open for the liquid food. Theres more food on him and me than in him lol. He is so snuggly, I don't know how I can let him go when time
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

awww I cried...Im a sucker for animals, I found my lil (kimmie) in the dumpster at a week old. the cat think shes human now, shes like 6 months old and is the best thing since having my babies. enjoy being a muma bird and good luck!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, went looking and found these videos, guy seems to know a lot
    (of course he does he's in canada, haha)
    hope they help, added links, some people posted extra ideas

http://www.youtube.com/user/RotorMed.../1/46yqGZTPd5M

part 2

http://www.youtube.com/user/RotorMed.../0/dJ7Qe3Zc5bY

what an undertaking, good luck recessionisnotfun
    thanks for the photo
    if you have some spare time

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Now why on earth did your picture of little "Hope" bring tears to my eyes.....you think YOU'RE a wuss! Hah! I bet I can out-wuss you anytime!
    On second thought...perhaps not....

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thank you sooooo very much madchives for the vids. I appreciate it more than you can imangine. I will go to the vets today to get these size tubes and try it this way. Thank you Thank you!!!!!
    Lynn, yep, when it comes to animals I'ma wuss lol, ignorant humans on the other hand....not so nice lol.
    The bird is laying on me wrapped in a towel. Hope loves to be petted. She goes into my hair and just lays. No wonder she keeps cramming her beak in my ear ha ha, probably thinks oh food ha ha.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Heres hope just now

oops, pic down below...
    Last edited by recessionisnotfun; Wed, Jul 13th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Awwww she is cute!
    That is really nice of you doing something like this.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Aww, such a sweet thing to do.

Im a sucker for animals too! 14 years ago friends of mine found a kitten as a stray who was only about a week old. They had her for a bout a month and their mom ended up being allergic. So I took her as she technically wasnt old enough to be on her own anywhere. We fed her special baby cat food and loved her, and needless to say 14 years later she still the biggest baby in the family. She definately could tell who loved her and took care of her the most as she never leaves me alone. im momma cat to her and always have been. i can do almost anything to her and all I get is purring and cuddles in return!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's the thing about fur-animals that differentiates them from human animals: they'll never turn their backs on you after you've treated them kindly. We have a lot to learn from them...

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

You are so right gf!!!! This is hard to do, the lil bugger is getting food everywhere lol. I smell like a bowl full of pablum lol.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    That's the thing about fur-animals that differentiates them from human animals: they'll never turn their backs on you after you've treated them kindly. We have a lot to learn from them...
    Except when they are chewing on something they shouldn't and they know ur coming to get it....they will turn and run like the wind haha Who knew 3.4 pounds of fur could be so fast hahaha

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Baha ha ha ha Vee!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So glad Hope is doing well - they are SO chubby when they are little.
    I told my son and husband at suppertime about this - son, too, was so impressed that you would look after a wee one - and he said he wished his dad has brought home a baby one instead of the full-grown one he did a few years ago! He had found it in the churchyard, hurt. At least he kept it in the shed until it was ready to go.

But when my husband brought me two ducklings for Easter, we raised them in the living room, lol! (trained to newspaper)
    That was a blast! I had joked that spring and said baby chicks would be nice to have - yes, I was joking - but trust my husband to find some way to please me.... so ducklings it was! Well, it was an interesting experience, fun to have them follow us around everywhere, and they were really snuggly! When they got old enough, they went to our local duck sanctuary.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Thanks Nat It's all chilled out and relaxed, I"M the one stressing over her lmao. I don't know how I can let her go. The ppl at the store said keep her, lotsa ppl have pet pigeons, I have mixed feelings. It would be selfish of me to keep her, as she would never have a mate and fly far. Yet I worry if she will die. Theres no pigeons around here Guess she would fly far away to find one. I guess I just need to worry right now about trying to get food in her belly and try my best to keep her alive to start off with.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information