User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

Expired
    I have to appologise but due to the kids all being home for summer break, things are a little messed up around here. I seem to have misplaced my list of trains that I am on. if i am on your train could you either pm me or reply to this post. I have completed one train and have one comming back to me. But I know that there is 2 or three other trains I am on..

briscon sunny days- complete
    atlancic train- on its way
    mega mega train- waiting for update

after that I'm not sure can anyone update me..... so so sorry, but at least i am being honest...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    99 (99%)

If you have posted on each of the threads for the trains that you are on, you should have a "check mark" beside each thread that you posted in - might take you a bit to go through back all the pages, but at least it gives you an idea.

Another option is to click on your User CP, and then scroll down and look at your subscriptions - that is a summary of all the threads you have posted in, and when it was last updated.

Hope that helps.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (97%)

ty very much for the info...i'll be checking in later tonight once the kids go to bed.... TY
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaaucoin View Post
    If you have posted on each of the threads for the trains that you are on, you should have a "check mark" beside each thread that you posted in - might take you a bit to go through back all the pages, but at least it gives you an idea.

Another option is to click on your User CP, and then scroll down and look at your subscriptions - that is a summary of all the threads you have posted in, and when it was last updated.

Hope that helps.
    Sandra
    AKA- ThePartyMom

My job is always a party!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Your on one of my trains too. Just waiting for envelopes to arrive and then it will be heading home to you.

Thread Information