User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    47 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by mudpie View Post
    I just looked at my 36 coupons for 1.50 off. They say any snuggle product even looked closely on the back nothing saying except the 20's. well going to price match at walmart= Hello you pay me 18.00.

i don't think WM carries the 20 ct sheets
    Visit My Blog: Shop Smart Not Hard

Helping Your Family Save Money So You Can Get Back to What's Important

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have printed one coupon from the thread which came large sized but i seen also on the thread of the multiple coupons to print on one page. the large sized coupon has the "EXCLUDING SNUGGLE SHEETS-20SHEETS " but the smaller ones I have printed don't, not at all have this on them. Are the smaller coupons legit to use?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I have the $1.50 coupons and when I tryed to use at CT when at on sale big hassel, so I think I'll do the same as some of you & pm at walmart.

Dealducks
    Trading Score
    59 (100%)

I'm pretty sure walmart doesn't carry the 20's pack. ive never seen it at walmart anyways..nor zellers. just at ct

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

i know, i changed my post to reflect the truth, but couldnt change the title

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

I have the old pdf file ... i save every pdf that is put out there lol check my blog its on there

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by clarinetlaj View Post
    i know, i changed my post to reflect the truth, but couldnt change the title

When you hit edit and the edit box comes up hit go advanced then you will be able to edit the title

Never Pay Full! =)
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Walmart or Zellers does NOT have the 20 count. Neither does superstore, shoppers, L.D, and NF.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something going down tomorrow. Alot of people going to try to use the printable, even the one that was before the excluding 20. I have an idea that the Snuggle company probably called CT head office to say not to accept the printables ahead of time. I think they let it go last time, but since they updated they printable the old even if you saved is no longer valid. Thats my opinion on what will go down tomorrow.

Also, save.ca newer ones also state excluding 20 counts.

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    Something going down tomorrow. Alot of people going to try to use the printable, even the one that was before the excluding 20. I have an idea that the Snuggle company probably called CT head office to say not to accept the printables ahead of time. I think they let it go last time, but since they updated they printable the old even if you saved is no longer valid. Thats my opinion on what will go down tomorrow.

Whether they pulled the coupon or not the expiry date is still valid same with the save.ca ones that do not have the restrictive wording they have to accept them and reimburse the company as they coupon is still within the expiry time and they were released by the company via a pdf on their website that is saveable as well through save.ca and if you havent used it yet which I have not they cannot not take it it is a valid coupon

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post

So after years of on and off lurking around SC I finally decided to join and post.
    I'm in Calgary, AB and tonight I attempted to use my old Snuggle printables at a local CT. The manager actually came over and showed me a copy of a letter they had received from their clearing house that stated they would no longer be accepting the $1 off Snuggle coupons, even the old ones with no restrictions. She informed me that the last time the 20-count Snuggle went on sale CT was not reimbursed by the manufacturer (which I think is totally unfair) for all the $1 off coupons.
    So for anyone using the old printable coupons at CT during the sale be aware that you may be denied as apparently all CT's have a copy of this letter at customer service.
    I also tried to use my $1.50 off tearpad coupon and was denied as it was more than the cost of the Snuggle. Ah well, at least I got my Greenworks cleaner for 0.50!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

woah!!! thats really important to know.....and disappointing! i will be sure to help spread the word

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

buy 3 with 2 x $1.50 tear pad = FREE

or in multiples of 3

did it today with no problems

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Ah! I really hope it works out tomorrow I have many of the $1.50 Snuggle tear pad coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually read this on the coupon but when I printed it 5 minutes ago no where on the coupon does it say anything about 20 count so it will still work.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information