User Tag List

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariedawn View Post
    I use safari as well. Do you need it to print with the URL on it? In that case I would just screen cap it (command, shift, 3), cut out what you need, copy and paste it to a word document and make it smaller
    i used it withpout the url and it was fine at walmart

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

none left at any Hamilton WM

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I went to all the calgary walmarts and they are all cleared. first come first serve...should i be mad that i didnt get the ones i wanted...NO....stop being so jealous because other people got the overage before you...lord...GOOD JOB PEEPS, your life is too short to worry about how many each of us is buying...wake up and get out there earlier or order them.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chalene8 View Post
    I can't believe people are using this coupon just to get overages, who are broke!!! What happens to all of these pills that are bought just because we can make a quick buck? Animals and children alike could get into these if they are thrown out! I agree with other posters, a couple boxes is ok, but please save some for people in need. I wonder if any food banks or shelters would accept this because it is medicine???
    I am going to use this coupon for the overage.

I plan on donating the Aspirin as I don't take pain medication unless I absolutely need it and I know there are countless people out there who can't afford it but need it daily.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RegulusLeonis View Post
    I am going to use this coupon for the overage.

I plan on donating the Aspirin as I don't take pain medication unless I absolutely need it and I know there are countless people out there who can't afford it but need it daily.
    I am planning to do this too. I am thinking of donating the Aspirins to the shelters or food banks since I don't use it at all. As for the overage, I don't really need it but it's an added bonus that I can get some other stuff for the shelters.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

None left at my WM (hwy7 & bayview), asked them to check the stock numbers in their system and the pharmacist told me that someone came in Friday and bought the last 8. They usually don't stock that many as they sell an average of 2 every few days! Looks like that'll be changing really soon... lol
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

None left at my WM either. Unbelievable.
    check out my blog! www.chaleneweir.blogspot.com

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at Superstore earlier today and the cashier wouldn't accept the coupon that doesn't have an URL attached. It that just Superstore policy or did I have an anal cashier??

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

My WM (Warden and Eglinton) does not usually take internet coupons without the URL. Which leads me to my next question, how can you print the $6 aspirin coupon with the URL? I looked in the aspirin website and the $6 coupon is not there...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A little overage is nice and extra change or bills in somebody's pocket is great! Did you every think that maybe the overage were getting from Walmart is saving someone's life. Giving them money when they have NOTHING. Its a win win for customers and for Walmart. But just think before everyone freaks out that people are clearing shelves for overage that maybe some of use need that extra $ to survive.

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minicoups View Post
    A little overage is nice and extra change or bills in somebody's pocket is great! Did you every think that maybe the overage were getting from Walmart is saving someone's life. Giving them money when they have NOTHING. Its a win win for customers and for Walmart. But just think before everyone freaks out that people are clearing shelves for overage that maybe some of use need that extra $ to survive.
    Sweety, did you ever think that Bayer, even though they're a big rich powerful company, are not in the business of providing welfare assistance to people? This coupon was targeted, given to people who answered a survey. The link got posted and people are going crazy with it! Yes, Bayer should have taken better steps to guard the coupon - I'm sure they will soon enough.. it's not their intention to be reimbursing Walmart for 1000's of $6 coupons that have been used on product that Walmart probably paid ~$2ea for.

Come on, 1 or 2 coupons would be ok.. but when you get people like the lady who's 'ordering' 100's of boxes for her entire family (is your whole family addicted to pain killers?)... that's a bit much!

Ron.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hoping there is still some left at my Walmart.......the advantage of living in a small town!
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

When we get coupons from PDF files that dont have URL at the top or bottom its very easy to have it added on.
    Last edited by AmberLab; Mon, Sep 5th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Bayer, the "big rich powerful company", could have used COUPON PRINTER, if they wanted to guard their $6 coupon. Thats exactly what Dove, Axe, and Scotts had done, and then we are limited to only 2 coupons per PC. They could have also specified 1 coupon per person or 1 coupon per transaction. They have done none of that. I'm sure their lawyers also look over coupons before they are released to the public.

Bayers revenues: $12 billion. Net income: $686 million.
    Last edited by CouponDude; Sun, Jul 17th, 2011 at 01:24 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chalene8 View Post
    I can't believe people are using this coupon just to get overages, who are broke!!! What happens to all of these pills that are bought just because we can make a quick buck? Animals and children alike could get into these if they are thrown out! I agree with other posters, a couple boxes is ok, but please save some for people in need. I wonder if any food banks or shelters would accept this because it is medicine???
    Call your local food bank but i know ours does i used the coupons for the night time advil and gave to our food bank here since we dont take them

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information