User Tag List

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newfbc View Post
    Sweety, did you ever think that Bayer, even though they're a big rich powerful company, are not in the business of providing welfare assistance to people? This coupon was targeted, given to people who answered a survey. The link got posted and people are going crazy with it! Yes, Bayer should have taken better steps to guard the coupon - I'm sure they will soon enough.. it's not their intention to be reimbursing Walmart for 1000's of $6 coupons that have been used on product that Walmart probably paid ~$2ea for.

Come on, 1 or 2 coupons would be ok.. but when you get people like the lady who's 'ordering' 100's of boxes for her entire family (is your whole family addicted to pain killers?)... that's a bit much!

Ron.
    Ever read a post that has a point but the point is totally lost beause the post is dripping in rudeness and condescension? Yeah...this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

This whole thread has become .....in my opinion .....taken over by the fact that people are upset over a coupon.....if your that angry or upset about it don't use the coupon, if your worried it isn't valid, contact the company like i did.
    however people use the coupon is up to them and if a store is willing to take it then what is the problem???? unless your altering the coupon or doing something illegal there is nothing wrong with using it on the product stated!!!!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponDude View Post
    Bayer, the "big rich powerful company", could have used COUPON PRINTER, if they wanted to guard their $6 coupon. Thats exactly what Dove, Axe, and Scotts had done, and then we are limited to only 2 coupons per PC. They could have also specified 1 coupon per person or 1 coupon per transaction. They have done none of that. I'm sure their lawyers also look over coupons before they are released to the public.

Bayers revenues: $12 billion. Net income: $686 million.
    Quoted for truth, just don't tell the coupon police around here.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

This is regarding "newfbc" post. When I was talking about overage I was talking about general overage at Walmart on ANY product, (not only this Aspirin coupon) JEEZ relax.

Second, I don't agree with you coming out and talking about Bayer offering welfare assistance. It's people like you who ruin our world in every aspect. I am not on social assistance and if anybody is on it I don't think you should be little them. You do not know there circumstances. Why are you on a coupon site?
    Makes no sense to me.

Lastly, so many SC did do that survey took there time and did and got the coupon!

The only person I see going crazy is you

When did SC get all these newbies who are rude and don't even have respect for others yes its a forum but have some RESPECT.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponDude View Post
    Bayer, the "big rich powerful company", could have used COUPON PRINTER, if they wanted to guard their $6 coupon.
    yea and give everyone malware while doing it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

This whole forum post is really making me sad...

I can understand partially on both sides of the "argument" here. However, this one seems to have gotten out of hand, especially when what I've come to expect from SC forums in my short time here is a friendly, caring and understanding atmosphere...
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    yea and give everyone malware while doing it
    There are many, many ways to distribute coupons. They choose one way I fail to see an issue in using it with no restrictions, as THEY intended it

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Minicoups View Post
    This is regarding "newfbc" post. When I was talking about overage I was talking about general overage at Walmart on ANY product, (not only this Aspirin coupon) JEEZ relax.

Second, I don't agree with you coming out and talking about Bayer offering welfare assistance. It's people like you who ruin our world in every aspect. I am not on social assistance and if anybody is on it I don't think you should be little them. You do not know there circumstances. Why are you on a coupon site?
    Makes no sense to me.

Lastly, so many SC did do that survey took there time and did and got the coupon!

The only person I see going crazy is you

When did SC get all these newbies who are rude and don't even have respect for others yes its a forum but have some RESPECT.

agreed!!!! those of us that do coupon do it because we want to / like it....if you have a problem with that why bother signing up for a couponing form????
    I run my own business and I coupon because I like it, not because i am on social assistance, my couponing gives me the ability to give to my food bank for those that are!!!! as long as I follow the rules I don't see this as a problem....... I am surprised to see how 'heated' this post has become. for those people worried about if it is a legal coupon, contact the company or don't use it. Right now no-one has heard back from them and if they were soooo worried about people using a coupon they would have gotten back to those of us that did contact them on fri. If we find out they dont want the coupon used or it is not a 'legal' coupon i am fairly sure everyone on this site would stop using it. No one is here to scam or break the rules, we are simply making use of coupons and deals that are given to us.....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by floweredangel View Post
    This whole forum post is really making me sad...

I can understand partially on both sides of the "argument" here. However, this one seems to have gotten out of hand, especially when what I've come to expect from SC forums in my short time here is a friendly, caring and understanding atmosphere...

agreed!!!!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I don;t think I'm going to touch this one.....I have too many opinions......and being rude to people is NOT one of them

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsguy View Post
    There are many, many ways to distribute coupons. They choose one way I fail to see an issue in using it with no restrictions, as THEY intended it
    All im saying is that i hate it when companies use coupon printer because the software is known to carry malware and viruses :p

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

All im saying is that i hate it when companies use coupon printer because the software is known to carry malware and viruses :p
    Indeed

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

where can i print this coupon from?!

Hooked on coupons
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I suggest this virus software for your protection.

http://www.avast.com/en-ca/index

I've been using it for years and dont get any viruses.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

It only gets ged as malware because it is making changes to/ reading registry and other system files which it has to do to be effective.
    Wouldnt do them any good if their product had viruses.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information