User Tag List

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

can you buy more than one box of Aspirn and use a coupon for each in the same transaction. I know that the coupon says one per purchase, but i tried to buy 2 today and they told me i could only use one coupon... still got to use the overage on it though. I'm in NL if that makes a different.

Also do anyone here know if Sobey's or Dominion's do the overage thing too? And if we don't pick up any extra items with the Aspirin, what happens with the overage then? Sorry for the questions, i'm new to the world of overage lol. Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Has anyone had trouble using the coupon since it was 'pulled'??

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I used four on Friday and didn't have a problem!

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

i used it today with no problems, except apparently i couldn't use more than one per transaction.

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Quote Originally Posted by giggles89 View Post
    Also do anyone here know if Sobey's or Dominion's do the overage thing too? And if we don't pick up any extra items with the Aspirin, what happens with the overage then? Sorry for the questions, i'm new to the world of overage lol. Thanks!

just wondering if anyone can help me out here. thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Sobeys doesn't accept printables, so no overage there....too bad, the Aspirin is cheaper than at WM!

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

Sobey's here accepts printables. I uses the one for the free Meow mix cat food all the time. But I was just wondering IF there was overage can you use it there too, or is it just walmart that does that.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Has anyone every heard back from Bayer about this coupon yet??? I have not.....

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I keep looking for this at the local WM, but they never have any of the 2 I am looking for.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I was able to buy 3 at SDM tonight, I go the ones that were 5.99 so i got them free, no overages but i dont mind. Im not the kinda person who wil print off 100 coupons for soemthing and go get a bunch just to get them....i use them and i think 3 is a reasonable ammount. Just my thoughts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by melissaandrews View Post
    I was able to buy 3 at SDM tonight, I go the ones that were 5.99 so i got them free, no overages but i dont mind. Im not the kinda person who wil print off 100 coupons for soemthing and go get a bunch just to get them....i use them and i think 3 is a reasonable ammount. Just my thoughts.
    Why not eh, Melissaandrews?? I don't see any harm in using more than one if your sure your going to use the products! I know I have 6 aspirin bottles for free in my cupboard and I love it. =]

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I was able to buy 3 at SDM tonight, I go the ones that were 5.99 so i got them free, no overages but i dont mind. Im not the kinda person who wil prin
    Why not eh, Melissaandrews?? I don't see any harm in using more than one if your sure your going to use the products! I know I have 6 aspirin bottles for free in my cupboard and I love it. =]
    I've gotten 14 bottles so far and I'm not ashamed to say that I got them only for overages! Gave a couple bottles to friends and donated the rest.

Giggles89
    Trading Score
    1 (67%)

good to see that I'm not the only one happy about the overages. i bought 6 bottles of Aspirin so far. Had to check each one in seperately, since the walmart here thinks per transaction and per purchase is the same. But i did save a lot on other things with it, and with coupons. Today, thanks to the aspirin and other coupons we got $60.00 worth of stuff, for $17, would of been a better save but i needed more paper for coupons. lol. Not too bad for my first actual day of using coupons and most of the items i went for was sold out. Don't get me wrong, the aspirin won't go to waste or anything, I'm giving it to people i know who'll use it, and donating the rest.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sydneyv View Post
    Anyone know where to find this coupon on the original site? http://www.aspirinforpain.ca I see the $3 off coupons but not the $6 one....

you can print it from my blog

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    213 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krempy View Post
    you can print it from my blog
    I tried to access it from your website but it comes up as not working and shuts down the internet. I wondering the company removed it due to the unexpected overage. Does anyone have a link to use? Thanks!

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information