User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gunsguy View Post
    Ya I tried on firefox, IE, chrome and it does not show anything but the coupon
    I dont use firefox i use safari, not sure if that matters........ i also didnt set the settings it just came out of the box this way i have no idea why or how to alter it........ sorry......

I see the coupon no longer loads on their website, wonder if it was an error on their part???
    that would suck i wouldnt want walmart to not get the money back for the 4 i used today......

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Loads here no problem still

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jztoronto View Post
    guys not to rain on your parade that everyone is having with the coupon and overages, but how come that 6$ is not listed on the bayer canada site?
    i see the other three dollar coupons on their site
    no one loves free stuff more than me lol
    anyway i called bayer customer service because their head office is 2 mins from my house in etobicoke and they left a message with marketing and will call me back
    the customer service lady only knew about the ones on the site it doesnt mean the 6$ is ok or not ok but she will check because marketing will know for sure
    i will let you know as soon as they call me
    I printed it from the site last night.......wonder if maybe it was not meant to be active????? let us know what they say i would hate to find out it is not valid when i used it already........

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

crap I got some printed off and I cut off the address on top will they still take them I wonder

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccandth View Post
    crap I got some printed off and I cut off the address on top will they still take them I wonder
    seems like some people have had issue and other have not so i would say use them and see if you do..... at this point it seems like a 50/50 shot but none of the 3$ ones i printed say manufacturer on it either so i cant see that being an issue, it has dealer/customer sections and a return to in canada so it seems to be valid

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

thanks. I will let you know when I get back if it worked wish me luck

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey everyone

i'm relatively new to this... okay not relatively, extremely, haha. anyway! i'm confused as to how you can walk away with some many? it says 'limit one coupon per purchase' so would you have to do separate purchases? do they even allow that? help please!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariedawn View Post
    hey everyone

i'm relatively new to this... okay not relatively, extremely, haha. anyway! i'm confused as to how you can walk away with some many? it says 'limit one coupon per purchase' so would you have to do separate purchases? do they even allow that? help please!
    one per purchase means different things at different stores based on the policy
    so at walmart one per purchases means one per item you purchase not on per transaction

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpals View Post
    one per purchase means different things at different stores based on the policy
    so at walmart one per purchases means one per item you purchase not on per transaction
    Ohhh I see, I didn't know that! So 'one per item you purchase' would be applicable to every bottle I get, even though I'm not paying for them? So say I went in, picked up two bottles, gave them 2 coupons, that would work?

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Ohhh I see, I didn't know that! So 'one per item you purchase' would be applicable to every bottle I get, even though I'm not paying for them? So say I went in, picked up two bottles, gave them 2 coupons, that would work?
    sure would

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

at walmart yes
    you need to read the fine print on the coupon policy at the store to know for example at RCSS one per purchase means one per transaction according to their policy.......

every store is different and as you can see even some stores tend to not know the rules or make up their own as they go so knowing the policy before you shop is always wise

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No way! I live in Hamilton, too. I think I'm going to try it at the one near by. I'm nervous though! haha

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cpals View Post
    at walmart yes
    you need to read the fine print on the coupon policy at the store to know for example at RCSS one per purchase means one per transaction according to their policy.......

every store is different and as you can see even some stores tend to not know the rules or make up their own as they go so knowing the policy before you shop is always wise
    thank you! i'm excited to try it out
    Last edited by mariedawn; Thu, Jul 14th, 2011 at 06:55 PM.

Coupon king
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

what site are you looking at. i am on bayer canada and the aspirin for pain and all i see is three three dollar coupons and no six printable
    clicking that link doesnt get you to their site it gets you to a scanned pdf image
    whats weird is you have to register on bayer canada to be able to download the three dollar coupons., there is no pdf link once you register, their site doesnt have pdf links
    my twelve year old can make an image like that. also, the wording is completely different than the three three dollar coupons and thats weird. they all say on your next purchase at the top and the six dollar doesnt have that wording at all
    what is also fishy is a coupon that high would for sure have a high ct restriction like advil does like a 100 ct. that coupon has nothing. bayer canada are not idiots thats an open ended coupon to print money why would they give you a free 3.50 box and give you a big overage on a small box to go buy something else on them at the store. that header looks fishy to me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just printed one off to try to use at Walmart this evening, I hope it works!!

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information