User Tag List

Page 200 of 637 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 9541
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: GiftHulk -New site similar to Swag, Razz, Zoom !

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm packing it in with GiftHulk - too many days with no search wins or treasure box wins - at least with the other sites there's enough to keep my motivation up - but not here - I've been waiting to get enough to cash out - finally did, so I'm cashing out today and that's the end of the road for me

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    I'm packing it in with GiftHulk - too many days with no search wins or treasure box wins - at least with the other sites there's enough to keep my motivation up - but not here - I've been waiting to get enough to cash out - finally did, so I'm cashing out today and that's the end of the road for me

I totally understand, its been slow going for me too.. Thats pretty much what I did with Irazoo and Superpoints, I submit codes/ lucky points when they come but other than that I don't try.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Got a big fat zero last night too.

Hoping today is better
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    i know! there were days that i the only point i got was from the daily poll. thanks to fellow SCer I get some FOY.

my rant.... i have been saving all my hulk coins hoping to win the store discount, and when I got it last week, I cashed out 2-$5 amazon gift cards. and then I received an email from gifthulk saying that they can't process my order for i have been found by their search algorithm for "non-genuine" searching. and they're offering me to stay with gifthulk but they would remove all my search wins (ouch!). i sent them an email and telling them that i do not do the "non genuine" searching and that is the truth. i'm still waiting for their reply.... worse comes to worst, should they still want to remove all my search winnings, then it's goodbye for me too. i don't see the point of doing legit search then being accused of another especially after cashing out.
    Last edited by mjaas; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 01:52 PM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    I totally understand, its been slow going for me too.. Thats pretty much what I did with Irazoo and Superpoints, I submit codes/ lucky points when they come but other than that I don't try.
    I did the same with Irazoo and Zoombucks (SuperPoints I am still earning great with - better than swagbucks since I don't have to 'try'). Gift Hulk - I think I had a search win for HC once. Have had a couple special offer bonuses but I don't like doing offers so that's worthless to me. I'm thinking once I have enough to cash out I will click on the treasure chest when I think of it but that's about it.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I do like the new speed for searching on GH and would use it a lot more for searching but ... yea all know the story................

I don't sleep more than 5 hours in 24 hour period, they are missing out on lots of searches from me ....... what else can you do 1,2,3,4, in the morning when the other half is sound asleep!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Sorry I looked, no search wins at all yet today!

Really bad, 1 for the poll
    Last edited by kekes; Wed, Jun 6th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

got a 9 in the morning
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

What`s up with `non genuine searches` - ack.

For me it`s still really up and down. Nothing some days and other days some.

I won a 10% store discount late last night so off to use that before I forget.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

it's been really scarce for me since they've changed the search, and when I do get something it's % for the offer walls :/ and I've had that search thing once and wasn't doing anything other than what I always do!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a fountain of youth code for 2 users! ss9bwbxfm
    kekes and Shop Girl like this.
    Check it out...a 50 point bonus when you use my referral: http://superpoints.com/join/4ji930
    How to have a forever friend -- one who will love you forever and always forgive you --- adopt an animal from a rescue centre!

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tsarinaerika View Post
    thank you!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tsarinaerika View Post
    Expired, but thanks for posting!
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Thanks for posting. Seem to miss all of these - not online much.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

2 search wins ....8 & 10 HC
    1 TB win ....14 HC
    Giving-Small, sabrink and MamaF like this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Thread Information