User Tag List

Page 73 of 637 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 9541
Like Tree9988Likes

Thread: GiftHulk -New site similar to Swag, Razz, Zoom !

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I totally missed out on these videos. For the past week when i cluck on videos in wall 2 nothing happens and i cant watch them . I contacted support but havent heard anything yet.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Anyone else not seeing the orders they placed last night?? When I click on My Orders, it says I have not yet placed any orders, even though I placed orders for 2 Amazon gift cards last night.
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

they have canceled my $25 Paypal and taken away all the coins , awarding only .2 per view , not impressed , I would have watched the vids. on Superpoints instead ....
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm totally not impressed either. Wish there was a way to go back and view your credit history.
    So Happy Superpoints is back! Here is my referral link: https://www.superpoints.com/join/Rk42naGT0kdYrUFAhqiVOXpwHOo I'd love to have you on my team.
    Join Swagbucks using this code: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MelissaW8 I have earned $60 worth of gift cards since December 2011!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Darn, I got the video abuse deduction also!
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I went to bed with 340 coins, and woke up to 59

Even with that, my $25 order was fine because I was only 15 coins away when I started in with the videos

It works out to a penny a video, which is on par with superpoints, so while it's disappointing, I can live with it

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

All coins gone ,they don't credit back the points(289coins) I have before watching videos points....very dishonest site! (not our fault)

I remember that the Superpoints did some mistake long time ago but they don't take back the points because of their mistake !

I think I will stay away from all the GiftHulk offers!!!

Very disappointed in this site !!!
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus003 View Post
    All coins gone ,they don't credit back the points(289coins) I have before watching videos points....very dishonest site! (not our fault)

I remember that the Superpoints did some mistake long time ago but they don't take back the points because of their mistake !

I think I will stay away from all the GiftHulk offers!!!

Very disappointed in this site !!!

oh yikes! I wonder what happened?? By my calculations, my balance is as it should be if I had originally received .2 pts/video rather than 1 pt - so far, anyway...and my $25 paypal order looks fine - I had 484 coins before I started watching the videos...

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I would totally under stand if they took away the duplicates of bonus bar coins , it was a system glitch , but watching the video is nothing new , they have credited 1 coin per video before
    What's worse is....no explanation , no apology , just straight out deduction . Its not like we can control how many coins are awarded , its their mistake and they should be the one paying for it and correcting it for future .
    Their excellent customer service has taken a nose dive in one sweep for me .
    Last edited by donnaG; Thu, Dec 29th, 2011 at 12:46 PM.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I would totally under stand if they took away the duplicates of bonus bar coins , it was a system glitch , but watching the video is nothing new , they have credited 1 coin per video before
    What's worse is....no explanation , no apology , just straight out deduction . Its not like we can control how many coins are awarded , its their mistake and they should be the one paying for it and correcting it for future .
    Their excellent customer service has taken a nose dive in one sweep for me .
    I agree !!!! Maybe we should stay away from this site
    They don't allow you post in their facebook (keep delete....)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We saw this and felt we have to make a comment,
    This whole mess was due Offers 2 glitch (Provider bug and not on our end), we didn't got paid for your views and that's why we had to take the coins and refund some of your orders .

Full explanation e-mails will be out during the weekend .

We was very disaponted to see people here calling us dishonest site , we are working nearly 24 hours a day to become the best rewards site online, with search and win coming soon and many more cool ways to earn Hulk Coins.

If you feel that things should be done in a different way you can PM me or open support ticket on site .

Just saw the "They don't allow you post in their facebook (keep delete....)" - That's of-course not true , we do hide posts so our costumer service can interact with the user not in-front of the all community .
    Last edited by GiftHulk; Thu, Dec 29th, 2011 at 01:38 PM.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

But at least you should credit back the amount of our coins before watching videos + videos we have been watched even in 0.2.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotus003 View Post
    But at least you should credit back the amount of our coins before watching videos + videos we have been watched even in 0.2.....
    We deducted only the yesterday views of wall 2 and gave 0.2 per each (this views was not approved by the provider) .

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiftHulk View Post
    We saw this and felt we have to make a comment,
    This whole mess was due Offers 2 glitch (Provider bug and not on our end), we didn't got paid for your views and that's why we had to take the coins and refund some of your orders .

Full explanation e-mails will be out during the weekend .

We was very disaponted to see people here calling us dishonest site , we are working nearly 24 hours a day to become the best rewards site online, with search and win coming soon and many more cool ways to earn Hulk Coins.

If you feel that things should be done in a different way you can PM me or open support ticket on site .

Just saw the "They don't allow you post in their facebook (keep delete....)" - That's of-course not true , we do hide posts so our costumer service can interact with the user not in-front of the all community .
    All you needed to do was post this here or on your FB page before removing points .....that was the exact opposite of "made my day " , first thing in the morning. No one wants to fleece you guys , in fact I called your "customer service " excellent !!
    Glitches will happen ...this wasn't the first one and won't be the last either , just keeping us informed is all that's needed

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GiftHulk View Post
    We deducted only the yesterday views of wall 2 and gave 0.2 per each (this views was not approved by the provider) .
    ok,but yesterday I have about 289 coins before I watch videos and after videos I cashed out 499 coins .
    After deducted I only got 82.40 coin from videos wall 2 (I watch more than 400 videos...)

So I suppose to get back 289 + 82.40= about 371.40 coins + referrals earned coin right ?
    (not include coins earn from referrals yet )

But my balance coins only show : 156.09 so far

That's ok you deleted my redemption yesterday $25 paypal but why you also deleted my another $25 paypal redemption record from last weeks
    Last edited by lotus003; Thu, Dec 29th, 2011 at 06:32 PM.

Page 73 of 637 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 573 ... LastLast

Thread Information