User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dollaramma

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I scored some poly to go at the one at KP and got the overage, and it was a printable, there was about 4-5 left...couldnt find the scrunges though, but not really sure what i am looking for. Got some toillete paper at sdm for 3.99 with cpn, they had lots left there... also the clorox bleach and the pinesol, there were a couple of those left also. Good deals today!! no luck on the apsirin or la coupe, I fear I may have wasted my ink on those ones, if anyone finds the la coupe trial sizes can you pm me please!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terr994 View Post
    I scored some poly to go at the one at KP and got the overage, and it was a printable, there was about 4-5 left...couldnt find the scrunges though, but not really sure what i am looking for. Got some toillete paper at sdm for 3.99 with cpn, they had lots left there... also the clorox bleach and the pinesol, there were a couple of those left also. Good deals today!! no luck on the apsirin or la coupe, I fear I may have wasted my ink on those ones, if anyone finds the la coupe trial sizes can you pm me please!
    La coupe trial sizes are at London Drugs but won't be free
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Dollerama (southdale) carries Luv treats for cats for $1.00 - they are $1.38 at walmart. Just under $2.00 at safeway. i also scored 3 Sharpie pens in a pack for $1! They were suppose to be $2 and rang up as $2, but they weren't labelled for $2 or anything, so I asked and I got them for $1. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information