User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today and tomorrow...Wednesday July 27 and Thursday July 28th...tax free at Superstore.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you need shave cream and have the $5 off WYB3 gillette coupon get it today at SS....
    they are 2.33 when you buy in groups of 3....and with out the tax it makes them only .66 each.....if you were paying tax it would have been .94

went through self checkout and the girl did not give me my tax free discount even though she knew i was finished and that i had taxable items (trouble with coupons....geesh....had to call the supervisor)...luckily i checked my receipt as i left...then the lady at customer service said you have to tell her that you paid tax so that she can take it off....what a stupid system....no signs or anything...and she knew i had taxable items ....but i did good...
    used kashi coupon, peel off vitamin coupon for the last of the calcium powder that was half price (made it less than .50), the gillete coupon, and nabob coffee coupon as the nabob was on sale....hubby needs his decaf columbian...

i have a love/hate with superstore

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Is this also for Extra Foods? Or are they different days?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the ad in the paper just said superstore...i would call extra foods if i were you....

Thread Information