User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Great thread, thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was so excited about this but if you take a look at my post, you'll see that Walmart shows these low prices online but they are NOT marked down in the store, if you can even find them to start with!
    yhttp://forum.smartcanucks.ca/220239-...-lived-canada/

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will get more satin care with my 5$ off wub3 coupies before they expire on juky 31 lol.....ye for rollback!!!
    I am amazed to see this product so cheap ...I was in PJC and I see the same can for 3,99$...I will not paid that much!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Which Dial coupon would you use with that deal?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I was in the Kamloops WalMart this evening and saw that they have Resolve Spray n' Wash on for $2. A week or so ago it was on clearance for $1 and I missed it then. I have $1 coupons so it was only $1 plus tax. They have both the spray trigger in the green 650 ml bottle and the squeeze 950 ml bottle on for $2. They didn't have many left.
    And Shreddies 550ml box was only $2.97, it is not advertised. If you use your Post $.75 coupon or any other, it makes it a good buy.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket1975 View Post
    Which Dial coupon would you use with that deal?

It was an insert coupon on the smartsource or redplum I can't remember 1,50 off

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    It was an insert coupon on the smartsource or redplum I can't remember 1,50 off
    Or in websaver but it's over now

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)

In the WalMart online flyer at my location, it says that Resolve Spray n' Wash is $.50. But I did not see it in the store this evening.
    Last edited by dhendrix45; Wed, Jul 20th, 2011 at 02:09 AM.

Trading Score
    9 (91%)

Quote Originally Posted by dhendrix45 View Post
    In the WalMart online flyer at my location, it says that Resolve Spray n' Wash is $.50. But I did not see it in the store this evening.
    wow what a deal!
    MY FACEBOOK GROUP

https://www.facebook.com/groups/upcsavings/

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks, i can really use the air-wick!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks for posting

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jma9075 View Post
    Great thread, thanks!
    So I printed out the Sensodyne page from the website and took it into WM tonight. I went to the CS first and showed her the online price vs the $3.96 on the shelf. She said that they will always honor the lower price and to bring the Sensodyne right back to her at CS and she would price adjust it for me! Then I pulled out the coupons... no problem she rang it all through, $.50 a tube!

Then I bought the Shreddies for $2.97 and used the Post $.75 coupon. I also got the boxes that had the Glad coupons.

And I PM'd the Greenworks from CT, used my coupons and got the wipes.

What a great haul, thanks again for the post. I'm going to try and keep an eye on the Walmart.ca website too! This was at the Surrey 88/124 St location.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    Thank you! I really wanted to use my Sensodyne coupons and couldn't find a 'deal' on that toothpaste! Our Walmart (online) shows this toothpaste at $2.14. Awesome with my $1.00 off coupons. Fingers crossed they actually do have it for that price.
    I buy the regular Sensodyne and Sensodyne ProNamel all the time and the best deal I've found so far this year (without changing which type/flavour we buy) has been at Food Basics, especially with $1.50 off and $3 WUB 2 coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is a disclaimer on Walmart.ca that indicates "stores will not ad match online pricing:
    Price Difference Between Stores and OnlinePrice Difference Between Walmart.ca and Walmart Stores in Canada
    Due to differences in distribution, regional competition and other factors, online prices do not always match store prices, and prices may also vary between stores.
    Prices shown on Walmart.ca for online items apply to orders placed online only. Walmart stores do not honour or match prices prices for items available online from the Walmart.ca site, other online sellers or advertisements outside of a store's local trade territory.
    Ad Match does not apply to online prices advertised on Walmart.ca and is not applicable to orders placed on the site.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I was at Walmart in Calgary today and they had the limited edition spring collections value packs on clearance for 3.00. The set has 5 scented oil candles and a holder. I used the printable coupon to buy one Glade Spring Collection product get one free. So I got them for 1.50 each! I thought they would make great gifts. They also had Glade plug in refills with 2 bonus Glade Odor Eliminator sprays in Clean Linen scent for 3.00. I used the save 1.50 off any Glade plug in refill coupon and got them each for 1.50 each! My house is going to smell great!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information