User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was going to call Walmart Head Office but I'm out west and it was too late to call them. I thought it was just our store....being in the north and all. I see from many other posts it's not just ours, but everyone's it seems!! Wish we had more stores to choose from. I wouldn't miss Walmart at all if I had a choice of stores!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I was able to find nothing either.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I didn't find one of these items or any other good sales that were priced online

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I printed the Sensodyne $2 from their website and took it in to the Customer Service counter at Walmart tonight. She said absolutely they would honor the lowest price but asked me to bring the toothpaste back to CS so she could manually lower the price rather than go through the checkout with it. She didn't even look at the print out! She took my $3 off WUB2 coupons and everything! I noticed the website has a shopping list you can add items to and then print it out. Maybe this would work to if you wanted more than one item? (Surrey 88th/124 St)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I checked my local WM yesterday Vs what online prices would be for the same store - nothing matched and I hadno idea how to go about even voicing this to anyone so i used a couple of coupons that are expiring soon and left

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jma9075 View Post
    I printed the Sensodyne $2 from their website and took it in to the Customer Service counter at Walmart tonight. She said absolutely they would honor the lowest price but asked me to bring the toothpaste back to CS so she could manually lower the price rather than go through the checkout with it. She didn't even look at the print out! She took my $3 off WUB2 coupons and everything! I noticed the website has a shopping list you can add items to and then print it out. Maybe this would work to if you wanted more than one item? (Surrey 88th/124 St)

I might give this a whirl. My mom ONLY uses Sensodyne and as you know it can be quite pricey. I got some for her when it was 3.67 using the WUB2 coupon and I thought that was already a good deal... 2.00 + coupon would be so sweet!
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jma9075 View Post
    I'll have to give this a try too. I'm out of town until Monday so hopefully those prices don't change by then!! (Or maybe they'll be even better deals on by then LOL!)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I found the $5 Tide (orig scent) at the Langley Wal-Mart (I didn't look for any of the other items).

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I checked the two WM in my are and I only found the Air wick smellies for $3 which was ok but I wanted the rest of the list too. But I did get a nice surprise when I was pm'ing CT greenworks and scanned the two packs and they rang up as $1. Yes $1 for the Greenworks all purpose cleaner and the dish soap. That made me happy.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I was just looking at walmart online again. I'm finding tons of items marked way down so I'm adding them to my cart and will print and bring to the store. Right now Tide Free Cold Water 26 use is $1.00!!!! Tide 2X Cold Water Mountain spring 52 use is showing as $5.00!!! I have about 20 items in my cart right now and still scouring the site for more! I'm out of town but early next week I'll hit Walmart and let you all know what I find out. Fingers crossed they honor the prices (and have the items in stock).

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie94 View Post
    I was just looking at walmart online again. I'm finding tons of items marked way down so I'm adding them to my cart and will print and bring to the store. Right now Tide Free Cold Water 26 use is $1.00!!!! Tide 2X Cold Water Mountain spring 52 use is showing as $5.00!!! I have about 20 items in my cart right now and still scouring the site for more! I'm out of town but early next week I'll hit Walmart and let you all know what I find out. Fingers crossed they honor the prices (and have the items in stock).
    Good luck, I look forward to your update!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Aww these are amazing deals. Too bad there not in store.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information