User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So...I am out shopping with my sister last night and she happens to be 1 of the slowest shoppers I know . She really realy likes browsing. I usually end up walking the isles waiting for her, but I love her anyway . Well, last night, the loss prevention officer literally, and I mean literally followed me for 40 minutes last night. At one point, my sister and I are looking at the Old El Paso's and I am telling her they are 2 for 7 at Save on and this Loss prevention officer is asking me what I want-out of the blue . Anyways, after 40 minutes this person finally gets that my sister pretty much likes to look at everything and leaves us alone. What would you have done.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

meh..nothing..let them look..if you aren't guilty of anything tell them to buzz off..your sister really should shop with my mother in law.. "ohhhh look at this" every two seconds..she is so bad..i love how she says "just going to stop in"...lol...that "stop in" is usually an hour long...she is always late..i am a capricorn and keep a schedule..when i tell you 3 o clock i am there at 2:45 unless i am with MIL that is..i love her to bits,but my oh my...

~just your average nerd~

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I should have asked her why she was following me. Oh well, just annoying. It's the same everywhere we go.. same thing, oh look at this...But, I just look at it as a way I can spend time with my sister.

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

hmm good time to ask them to help...they can push another buggy for you if they want to follow you around and you can question them on store policies but seriously buzz off would work too!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh I shouldn't laugh, I feel insulted FOR you, however it reminded me of the time DH went into Metro after his nightshift ( maybe 1:00 a.m. ) and he's all grimy from work, not the cutest hunk in the store, lol.
    He was followed too! The security guard went aisle after aisle and must have thought he was going to catch this dirty, grimy, possibly homeless guy shoplifting?? Too funny. My DH finally walked up to him and asked " you got a problem pal? "
    He just walked away and said no.
    The reason DH was so slow is he didn't know the layout of that 24 hr. " mega " sized Metro and he had trouble finding the stuff he wanted to buy.
    Made to feel like a thief is always such a warm and fuzzy feeling.....NOT!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i must say,off topic,but does anyone else notice rexall ladies follow them around or is it just me? everytime! what am i gonna steal perfume from behind a glass case?

~just your average nerd~

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Ugh, I hate when they do that. They make it so damn obvious too. At least in the States a lot of them are plain clothes and you don't really notice them. Once I looked at them and told them to go watch someones thats actually going to steal.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TudorChick View Post
    i must say,off topic,but does anyone else notice rexall ladies follow them around or is it just me? everytime! what am i gonna steal perfume from behind a glass case?
    HAHA

it might be only certain locations but ours are like that too.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

if they were theft prevention person then why they were following you around...I am sure they have better things to do with their life then to follow you two around...\

But then again I used to get followed all the time I had coupons in hand and I was wondering through asiles looking at items trying to size them up to the coupon then put them back on the shelf. One of them actually asked to look in my bags I said I recipts for all of those next you would want to look down my shirt is that it...free peep show...then I sputtered off why his woman couldn't give him one before work or something is that why he needed to track a female with a coupon in her hand looking at products. He meerily left alone after that...ya never can tell these days...weirdos in every location even if he was or was not theft prevention.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

You should of asked him if he knew what their coupon policy was.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would have loudly said to whoever I was with "hey, just hold on a sec, I'm going to go report this creep following us to store security". I mean, how are you supposed to know why this guy is following you? That would creep me out, seriously. Or just raised an eyebrow and asked him "Can I help you? Am I wearing something of yours? Or are you just following me so you can learn to be a smart shopper? I can give you some tips...." LOL

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Ha! This happened to me today at IGA in New West. Look, I have nothing to hide and I don't cram coupons in my pockets or purse.

I was followed by a plain clothes guy. Everywhere I went, he was lurking (with his basket holding 1 salad dressing). I'm a random shopper and I aisle hop...seems he does too. I was going to make a complaint about him (in case he wasn't loss prevention but a creepo...I'm cute and very protective of my body, lol) but customer service was empty.

Just don't be so dang obvious, that's all I'm saying!
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I am pretty quiet and shy so this was completely unnerving for me. Must learn to be more direct!!

Say no to Cyber Bullying
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I probably would have started following him.
    START THE CAR....START THE CAR!!!!!

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

omg! my mother in law was like that! she moved down here from north bay 2 years ago and i had full intentions to take her shopping once every two weeks...UNTIL I TOOK HER ONCE...NEVER AGAIN LOL! although now that i've started this coupon "thing" i've been a bit slower at shopping than usual...just checking stuff out...alot of deals can be found instores that aren't advertised. hmmm, maybe i would be able to handle taking her shopping now! thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information