User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have had the same problem with the Cole Harbour Zellers letting me use the printable.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I rarely go to Zellers anymore. I find the staff rude and very unhelpful plus the store is always a mess. Once they took out the clearance centre in Cole Harbour it just wasn't worth the hassle. As much as I'd like the free Purex I just don't feel like the fight to get it.

SAVINGS.. LOVE SAVINGS..
    Trading Score
    8 (64%)

i will never shop at cole harbour again.. EVER

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

zellers makes up the policy changes faster than I can change my undies....

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

I sent Zellers an email this morning about all there crap at the CH zellers I thanked them for there deals in the flyer and I will never shop there again but PM it to walmart ..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bricon1621 View Post
    I sent Zellers an email this morning about all there crap at the CH zellers I thanked them for there deals in the flyer and I will never shop there again but PM it to walmart ..
    lol lol lol...LOVE that...think I will do the same thing tomorrow!!!! ....why don't we ALL do that???...there is power in number's ...Such a shame as I used to enjoy shopping there! The money they are going to loose now!

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I still like to shop at Zellers, and will PM as many deals as I can since I get my employee discount when I use my HBC credit card, and usually pay it off right away, so I save even more...but that's just me, since I seem to be the only one who never has a problem, yet....

Plus, I usually don't spend that much since I redeem for gift cards for the most part which my points are earned through work...so I don't spend that much money to get them to begin with...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You guys are sad!!! I shop at this Zellers and love it there!!! I think that if you guys cant be respectful with these cupons then you should not be allowed to have them. I work in retail and know what it is like to have an A$$ of a customer come in. How would you like it if that was you trying to do a job. None of these stores are the problem you guys are!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by repectfulshopper View Post
    You guys are sad!!! I shop at this Zellers and love it there!!! I think that if you guys cant be respectful with these cupons then you should not be allowed to have them. I work in retail and know what it is like to have an A$$ of a customer come in. How would you like it if that was you trying to do a job. None of these stores are the problem you guys are!!
    I completely disagree with you repectful shopper! I work hard for my money and if I can save money by using coupons I certainly will!

The problem is untrained staff regarding the use of coupons as well as their store policy. I have not shopped at this particular store but I have gone to different Zellers locations and have gotten different responses to what is acceptable and not when using coupons. I don't buy more than I need and I am not looking for overages when I use coupons. I am just trying to save money for my family of five.

FYI - I have worked in retail for many years and I know what it's like to deal with arrogant people. I have nothing but respect for people who work in retail and have never been rude to anyone who has had the pleasure of dealing with me. I know it's not their fault....again the problem lies with management and the lack of training for their employees.

PS... if you're looking for respect, you gotta learn how to spell it ....
    Last edited by pinkskies; Fri, Jul 29th, 2011 at 02:55 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by repectfulshopper View Post
    I also must respectfully disagree with you respectfulshopper. We work hard for our money and try and stretch our dollar. We don't go in and buy huge amounts of item's, we present legitimate and proper coupon's from reputable companies. When a supervisor stands there in front of you and changes her policy to your face, saying a totally different thing than she did at the beginning, making it up as she goes and tells you to your face that you shouldn't be able to get something free ( her own personal opinion ) and when the Store Manager makes his own policy up as well and when they are rude to you as a shopper than we have a RIGHT to not shop at that store anymore and to pass the information along.
    I have worked in retail for over 35 years my dear and I have the RIGHT to use a legitimate coupon! That store has a HUGE problem and if this is your response ...ie A$$ of a customer, then I don't think Retail is YOUR calling!

Trading Score
    707 (100%)

Notice that Respectfully has one post and its here I bet this person doesnt even live in NS

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I smell a troll.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That store has always had a customer service problem. I worked at another store in the same strip mall back in the early '90's and these same issues came up then.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    73 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by bricon1621 View Post
    Notice that Respectfully has one post and its here I bet this person doesnt even live in NS
    I noticed they had one post but also noticed they only joined in July 2011. How nice is that to join to try to tell off customers...nice. Karma is a .

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

hmm...think they actually may be an employee of that store??? just thinkin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information