User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Being new to Dartmouth and looking for good places to go I came on here. I am totally discusted with some of the comments about how people on here are bashing the staff that work there because they are doing what they are told by managment. Personally going online and bashing the staff by name no less is not the way to resolve this type of issue. This just goes to show the level of ethics and morals of the commenters on this site. The way to resolve this in my veiw would be to contact the managment of the store or at a regional level or even higher if needbe.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey, just reading this as my wife has been on and I have been checking this for her from work. This is a place for people to find deals and save money. My wife takes a lot of time clipping coupons and finding deals to strectch our dollars as far as they can. It angers me when I am given trhe task of getting items using coupons and have read the coupon policy from the store she has gotten for me, read the coupon and still I get a hard time from a cashier. I understand there are difficult people out there as I have been in customer service/childcare for all my career, believe me I get it. Please just don't look at me like a criminal because my wife has worked hard to do all this correctly, as I have seen other die hard couponers do, so we don't give the cashiers a stroke. I am disappointed at those who are posting negative comments to those of us who are NOT the trouble people that are giving cashiers headaches. I am grateful for people sharing those stories of where is good and where is not so I can spend my mopney at a location that cares about me and their employees by giving them knowledge and power to help me the custiomer who keeps the place in business. Knowing what I am going to face when I go into a store allows me to keep cooler in front of unprepared cashiers, not their fault, and I can rationally work through issues. Knowin g ahead of time keeps me more patient if I do go to the aforementioned stores. Keep posting as I am not as patient with this as my widfe and i will be the difficult one if I think what you are telling me makes no sense. Those of you complaining about the posts should be thanking those others so that you don't get me in a ripe mood! Cheers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

"All lasting business is built on friendship."- Alfred A. Montaper
    sounds as if many of you havent found freindship with this store and will not support long lasting business if target doesnt (by some strech of the imagantion) come to this location like this quote seem to argue.
    Last edited by Halgonian1985; Sun, Aug 7th, 2011 at 08:26 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Target is not going in to this location, just MicMac.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

theres still anouther wave that they said that they were going to anounce in september the girl told me when i was there the outher day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information