User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work at this location and wanted to let everyone know that because of all the renovations that are going on tons of the stuff in store as been reduced from 25-50% (gotta love the pink stickers)! As long as you have the time and don't get to frustrated with aisles being blocked and construction going on well shopping you can find some pretty great deals!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks so much!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

hi I am from saskatoon too. i shop here all the time. just a question does superstore accept printable coupon? and will it work on the self scan??? and can i use 2 diff coupon on one item??? just wondering. thank you.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

boldjack you can only use 2 coupons on one item at superstore if one of them is a in store coupon and the other a manufacturer's coupon[max 2]it's always a hit and miss with printed coupons I try and use only one or 2 at a time and I make sure they look good like professional style coupons or else I run into a hassle,the cashier who overlooks self check out has to verify the coupon/s,which has been my experience,others might say different,as it is always challenging with coupons,although I use them all the time and they are great as we save Lot's on everything,London drugs is best for stacking coupons[useing more than one] they except multiples as long as they have different bar codes,good luck any more questions forward them and I'll try and answer them.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

oh thank you glen! I can stack coupon here in our London Drugs in 8th st???!!! Great!!! hmmm guess there's only 2 in town the other one is in Lawson heights??? how was ur experience stacking coupon with them???? Thanks!

I'm still new to this couponing...help! where can I get smartsource magazine here in saskatoon??? are there any places I could sign up to get coupons?? any other sources??? aside from save.ca, brandsaver, and websaver?? those are the only places I have signed up and asked for coupons, they haven't been in the mail yet.

any other places u could suggest??? Thank you!!!

Thread Information