User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by laniesmom View Post
    Do her grammar and spelling mistakes not just irritate the heck out of anyone else???!!!?!?! When someone congratulated her on being on the news (before it aired) she said something along the lines of not being surprised it was happening, because she's always good at what she sets her mind to. How about setting your mind to learning some basic spelling and grammar?!?!
    One of the reasons why I didn't follow her FB page when I first started couponing and was looking for resources to help me out was for that reason. Sometimes I had to read twice to understand what she was trying to say. While the occasional spelling or grammatical error is understandable (after all she's trying to teach couponing, not English), some punctuation here and there would really go a long way. There are just way too many run-on sentences for me to follow. =/ And unfortunately it really does make the page look less credible/professional for someone who is about to charge $25/head to teach something that other people have learned to do for free.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerbugger View Post
    ROFLMAO, I'm joining right now!

BAHAHAHA!! Me too!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

i joined too, lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

i dont agree with the tear pads either!!!
    and maybe she does donate 80% of her stuff ( if its true that is awesome!!, maybe she put her 40 bbq sauces and 100 sprays) on display just for the news special???

and maybe she uses all the tear pads for her class??? so if you spend 25 for her class you get $50 worth of coupons to start your stash?? ( again i dont agree with her taking all the tear pads) however i was TRYING to look at this in a positive way???
    you never know maybe she is sharing the coupon love???

( i hope so at least?)
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nosobbq View Post
    i dont agree with the tear pads either!!!
    and maybe she does donate 80% of her stuff ( if its true that is awesome!!, maybe she put her 40 bbq sauces and 100 sprays) on display just for the news special???

and maybe she uses all the tear pads for her class??? so if you spend 25 for her class you get $50 worth of coupons to start your stash?? ( again i dont agree with her taking all the tear pads) however i was TRYING to look at this in a positive way???
    you never know maybe she is sharing the coupon love???

( i hope so at least?)
    Those coupons belong the manufacturer they aren't hers to distribute.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just have a weird thot ~ maybe one of the smart canucks here could make a thread ~ couponing glamour ~ dos n don'ts
    hahaha!!!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by neelkamalll1979 View Post
    Sorry I wasn`t clear I was a little upset after seeing the video and looking at her FB page. What I meant was that the deals she posted through her own pictures were copied from deals on SC but she is not giving SC credit. Not one of them is her original idea.
    Ok. I was getting a bee in MY bonet when I thought she was using SCer's pics . Thanks for clearing that up

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

joined as well
    did she join?? seen your last post saying Hi Amanda!!!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

oh please let her comment lol. I could use a good laugh!

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm horrified by Amanda's behaviour. Her blatent rip off of Smart Canucks is fraud. Her acquiring of full tear pads is criminal. Does anyone really believe that people miraculously give her full tear pads, as do sales reps. And by trying to hide behind her so-called charitable donations, she is deflecting the dishonesty of what she is doing. Shame on you Amanda.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yep she joined, only commented once saying the picture of a coupon was in fact LaCoupe, not Listerine. Then she deleted the comment Facebook is great about emailing notifications, even if deleted after the fact
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Out of all the hundreds of threads here. THIS is the one you comment on first? Interesting you are accusing this site of plagiarism in your first post. I am neither a pot nor a kettle as I do not steal from manufacturers and abuse coupon policies or lie about what I do with what I get. Even if what you say is true, this thread is specifically discussing one person and their practices. It bothers so many because she was so blatant about it, it was on a news report about couponing, and ethical couponers will bear the brunt.
    "Define yourself do not live by definition"

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No, it's not the same thing. At all. We are not stealing entire pads of coupons. We are not clearing shelves. We are not committing coupon fraud.

There are complaints about this site, yes. I've read them. But they're not complaints about the members being ethical. I have rarely seen a borrowed post that has not given credit to the source when posted directly by a senior member. When a newbie browses another deal site and copies and pastes a deal, the admins can't do much about that, the 'newbie' is just glad to share a deal and contribute to the community, they don't really know about giving credit. When a senior member like Sally or Boo post a deal on the front page, it's either re-written in their own words or credit is given to whoever or wherever the deal came from. This woman sits around waiting for Anne's post to copy and paste it onto her site so she doesn't have to do any of the work herself.

Furthermore, users here are not unethical. We will proudly show off our scores, but we will also tell you where, when, how and what coupons we used to get each item. We will not steal whole pads of coupons to get our huge scores, we will not clear shelves so others get none, and we will not commit coupon fraud knowingly to make money off of products, like the woman in the clip did. She used the WRONG glade coupons and made a dollar off of each. That is FRAUD and she is STEALING. We don't do that here, we don't tolerate when others do it either, and if somebody is doing something unethical (like the person who had SEVENTY websaver accounts and bragged about it) they get shut down, account deleted, and the proper people are contacted (websaver was let know about that, and deleted their accounts).

If somebody makes a mistake that's one thing. We just gently inform them that it was a mistake. There is no pot and kettle here. We are ethical couponers and don't put up with garbage like what she's doing. Not only are we ethical, but we're generous and polite, we share coupons with our fellow SCers and don't aim to inconvenience them in any way. We share our deals and don't clear shelves and make it impossible for others to get the same deal.

Please actually know what you're talking about before you compare the people here to somebody who thinks she's queen bee and can get away with committing coupon fraud on TV and that NONE of the other couponers in her area will pick up on it. We are nothing like her. She is a fraud and a thief as much as J'aime Kerlew is.
    Last edited by Sally888; Sun, Jul 24th, 2011 at 01:19 AM. Reason: removed troll quote

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by millivill View Post
    Go to 's site and read what boo asked her to do...
    What is this about?

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manzervite View Post
    hee hee, which scer created this page?

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=games#!/...93601727363255

like! Lol

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information