User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Also if this is very recent... I think I spy some incorrect coupon use, because those glade things she mentioned that she said she had a $2 off coupon for... the only $2 off coupon for glade I know of is for the PREMIUM aerosols that run $3-4, NOT $1. The coupon out for the one she had in her hands was 25 cents.

Hmmmm.....
    haha i was thinking the same! cuz i havent found those PREMIUM cans for very cheap.. walmart was the cheapest and still it wasnt that great of a deal with the coupon.

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

grr i want some coupons from her tear pads

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I may not agree with the fact that she has laods of coupons and most of which are entire tear pads, and the fact that the coupon she has was not for the glade she showed, BUT I do like that she did not go and clear the shelf ( or was that simply because she was on camera?).

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

yep think she got mine too LOL...wow

Junior Canuck ObsessiveCouponDisorder's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

She lives in the Vancouver area...she clears shelves constantly (remember Ziploc-gate??) and is rude and defensive if you call her out on hoarding coupons and shelf clearing (she has a Facebook page). Nobody should have that many (entire!!) pads of coupons.

As for her "going into business"... I would not pay a dime to have her "teach" me how to use a coupon when she clearly has zero coupon etiquette.

Just my two cents.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always wonder if it isn't the stores clearing of the shelves. Find it very convienient that walmart here seems to be always out of everything that is on sale with coupons or pricematched with coupons...remember the Chocolate Cheerios fiasco...

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kazm-l View Post
    I only watched half the video...i was a bit irritated at the very beginnng when you see her going through a box of coupons...seems like there were a few pads there!
    No wonder some of us have problems finding coupons when there are people running off with the lot!!
    i felt the same when i say the full tear pads. This ruins it for alot of use. Do you really need the full tear pad.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow I wish shows/news would stop promoting bad couponing-taking entire pads, misusing coupons, not fair to the rest that use them fairly

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

I liked the video and Global did a great job at covering it. The tear pad booklets were not my favourite part. It was great to see her partner helping her save money. Thanks for sharing

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (85%)

She can teach as many people as she wants how to coupon. But if they can't find the coupons because she's taking the whole tear pads (including the cardboard backing) then what's the point??
    I am looking for many fpc coupons and willing to trade gift cards - especially stouffers and fresh produce. The expiry dates must be at least 1 month away. I'm also looking for betty crocker, pillsbury, philadelphia, nexxus, $3 beef, icecream, beans. I prefer large trades but have few coupons to trade.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Awesome.
    Wonder if she is an SC?

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I sure saw a lot of FULL tear Pads there in her stash. Not what I would choose to show on TV.
    She seemed pretty shameless.

Couponing on that scale should be kept quiet.

If she trains too many people to follow her lead, she may find there aren't any tearpads left for her to steal because her disciples are getting them first.

She may be right in comparing couponing to gambling. Clearly both are addictive for some people.

And LOL at donating Glade.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I hate the fact that she had so many tear pads and didn't care about them being shown....I am trying to coupon as well, but its hard when there are people like that around..so selfish.
    And yes I agree the stores have a part in it, Im starting to think my walmart has someone hired to scan this group to see what deals are on the go!! Never nothing left there to go with coupons and sales....months since I have seen any dissolve sheets....and today I finally found the buy one get one free glade fabric and air.....Now that half my coupons were expired! Oh my....highs and lows I suppose

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Another funny point for me, aside from the entire tear pads in her coupon boxes...was the LD cashier they chose to deal with. I've had so many issues with her in the past, and she's told me and other people I know, that they don't accept coupons that state "cannot be combined with any other offer" (not "coupon" offer) and is generally negative and unfriendly. She's the ONLY LD csm I've ever had issues with...love all the rest...and they chose her!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information