User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerbugger View Post
    I see from one of her comments on her facebook page says, she gets all the tear pads from a rep. Good for her if she does, but I don't believe it. just my 2c
    yeah, exactly. Why would a smartsource rep give her full tearpads instead of putting them out on the shelves, which is his/her JOB??

Central Ontario...but will ALWAYS be a Northerner
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerbugger View Post
    I see from one of her comments on her facebook page says, she gets all the tear pads from a rep. Good for her if she does, but I don't believe it. just my 2c
    I don't believe this either. Reps are paid to promote companies to the masses not an individual person.
    Earn FREE amazon.ca gift cards through swagbucks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I think that was sad and it made me mad and puts a bad name out for us. Shame on her.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychojo213 View Post
    I don't believe this either. Reps are paid to promote companies to the masses not an individual person.
    I feel lucky if i get 2 coupons from a rep ...never met one willing to give more of them up even if you DO want to buy the product there and then
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kazm-l View Post
    I feel lucky if i get 2 coupons from a rep ...never met one willing to give more of them up even if you DO want to buy the product there and then
    Now that I think of it when I used to rep for huge companies in Ireland when I was in college, I would always give a few extra treats to nice people. However I never gave them this amount product/coupons. A few friends got a lot of condoms and a few shots at the bars, but everyone got a chance to sample.

Its just wrong and stupid, whichever way you look at it. The rep for these products should be ashamed if it is true, as I know my salary was quite high for what I did. I know the amount of money these companies pay for marketing and advertising, they are not getting results when people do this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychojo213 View Post
    agreed

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

All those tear pads annoyed me too.

I am really shocked to hear that coupon usage is down from 2000. You would think with rising prices, more people would be using them.

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

anyone check out the website? its suppose to be a coupon trading site.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I watched this all I could think was "great, here we go again only in Canada now". As for her huge coupon stash and all the tear pads.....as soon as they said she was going into business for herself teaching others it all made sense and made me mad. She will need a large amount of coupons because most people who "teach" and charge for it offer a certain $amount of coupons for those who take there classes. So to make her money she is going to in effect steal from others who will not be able to find the coupons in the stores because she has taken them for her "students" who she is profitting off of. I feel sorry for her "students" too because it was obvious that she doesn't have the knowledge or experience to teach them properly and sorry for the rest of us because she will just be creating more couponers who are misusing and abusing coupons and the whole system. Definitely not a good portrayal of couponers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Copasetic View Post
    All those tear pads annoyed me too.

I am really shocked to hear that coupon usage is down from 2000. You would think with rising prices, more people would be using them.

Those were the american stats, the Canadian ones from the same company will be out soon.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If you haven't checked out her facebook page, there are a lot of people angry with her for her full tear pads. I feel bad for taking 3-4 coupons in a day. If i go 2-3 days later and see there are more, that I take 1-2. But she says friends and community members drop them off at her door...shame on them. I am all for donation and what not, but for those who would like to avoid having to use donation, coupons really do help a lot.

I know here in London I never find tear pads at the stores I go, which is sad, but I guess either they don't put them out or we have someone like her in the area.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Did you see the 4 FULL tear pads for the $2 Studio hair stuff??? Really??? Inknow she has long hair but there is no way ahe would ever use all those coupons before they expire! That is beyond ridiculous!!!

As for her donating 80%: good for her if she does it BUT with the multiple tear pads it means that others have a hard time getting just a few for their own personal use.

And about her getting them from REPS. Please tell us who they are cause I think they need to be fired if they are too lazy to drop them in the stores and just give them away!!!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not really into the making it a business thing.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

She is on Smart Canucks, she links to this site in her discussions page. I also think the person sticking up for her with 1 post is probably just her trying to defend herself.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MyCupcake View Post
    She is on Smart Canucks, she links to this site in her discussions page. I also think the person sticking up for her with 1 post is probably just her trying to defend herself.

Whats her user name?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information