User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hakeber View Post
    i understand that everyone wants good deals, too, but im surprised you guys have not remembered that amanda also gives away 80% of what she buys with coupons. that is amazing and i dont really care if she takes whole tearpads away when she is doing something really kind in a way she can.
    Is this Amanda??
    If she donates 80% of what she gets, Why are her shelves stocked full of Glade and other products? If that is her 20% all that Glade will never cover up the stink she has caused..

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

You guys touched on a lot of things that passed through my mind when I watched the clip.

The one thing I really had to LOL at though was when they asked her about the Glade. She should have been honest and said she bought it for the overage- to make money to cover her other purchases, as it was she just seemed pretty silly saying she would donate it. I've been pretty poor at certain points in my life, and the last thing I would want donated to me would be air freshener!

Any charities/places that would take 100 bottles of air freshener? I'm racking my brain, any ideas?

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

If she does donate, that's great but you guys are so right - those tear pads are awful! And to think she is teaching others how to coupon...I don't get it.

Also, I agree - give credit where credit is due. I majored in Journalism - sources are your friend. If you make a post that was originally made by someone else, just say it!
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetproserpina View Post
    You guys touched on a lot of things that passed through my mind when I watched the clip.

The one thing I really had to LOL at though was when they asked her about the Glade. She should have been honest and said she bought it for the overage- to make money to cover her other purchases, as it was she just seemed pretty silly saying she would donate it. I've been pretty poor at certain points in my life, and the last thing I would want donated to me would be air freshener!

Any charities/places that would take 100 bottles of air freshener? I'm racking my brain, any ideas?
    I have donated glade before(obviously not 100s of bottles!) but when i make up baskets i do different kinds - and that include some cleaning ones cos everyones got to clean right? I figure something nice and smelly like glade or other freebie air freshners would be welcomed...maybe i'm wrong
    Come on -Join me ! Get Points, get Free stuff

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/kazm-l
    And if you need a link for Zoombucks or Irazoo ....let me know!!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by ruggerbugger View Post
    I see from one of her comments on her facebook page says, she gets all the tear pads from a rep. Good for her if she does, but I don't believe it. just my 2c
    Quote Originally Posted by crowsnest View Post
    yeah, exactly. Why would a smartsource rep give her full tearpads instead of putting them out on the shelves, which is his/her JOB??
    the only way i think she could get full pads from a rep is if she knows one, and they give her all of the extras after the cycle has finished, which can be boxes, i know b.c i had a lady do this for me for a few months...

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

. On the TV shows, these extreme couponers go a bit overboard. I do think that's excessive.

Read more: http://www.thenownewspaper.com/Shopp...#ixzz1SkUDvdDs

lol how does she not consider herself an extreme couponer? she built up her stockpile in a few months what it took me 2 years to do

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccandth View Post
    ohh I didn't like that video at all. makes you wonder where all those tear pads are going. and also noticed what she said about the glade, she held up regular glade and said she got $2 off it (its for the premium)
    Back in January and February you could get coupons on rightathome.ca and these where printable. (there was even a PDF of it posted on SC along with the Scrubbing bubbles 5$ one and the Ziploc B2G4$ coupon) The coupons where good on any Glade products and where valued at 2$. So the coupons were B1G2$ off. I got that same coupon and also bought the original Glade which sells for 1$ at WM. That's how I got overage and I'm betting that's how she got hers as well.

I am NOT condoning her full tear pads ( That'S a NO NO) but will defend her Glade purchase. It was a legitimate purchase and saw many brags of it back in Jan, Feb and even March on SC.

Just my two cents
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Has someone actually called the news and given them a piece of their mind about how they are promoting this woman's blatant misuse of coupons and how she steals all her information to sell when it's right on here for free? I'm so outraged right now I could spit. She's lucky I don't live in Vancouver is all I can say. >_<

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kazm-l View Post
    I have donated glade before(obviously not 100s of bottles!) but when i make up baskets i do different kinds - and that include some cleaning ones cos everyones got to clean right? I figure something nice and smelly like glade or other freebie air freshners would be welcomed...maybe i'm wrong
    You're right I can see that if one was creating hampers of cleaning supplies, one could certainly make use of it. How it was portrayed in the clip seemed excessive to me, and I still think she should have mentioned the overage- but tv is all about short and snappy, so perhaps there wasn't time to get into it.

As a newbie on SC, I'm slowly learning that one person's extreme is another persons' normal! How much to stockpile is entirely relative for each couponer!

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lady_arianna View Post
    the only way i think she could get full pads from a rep is if she knows one, and they give her all of the extras after the cycle has finished, which can be boxes, i know b.c i had a lady do this for me for a few months...
    thats what I figured too. but why didn't she come out and say that, instead of going on the defense and deleting comments/blocking people... obviously she has something to hide.

If I could find a rep to give me some leftovers after a cycle I would be over the moon!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Her Facebook page is making me laugh. Really, really, really hard. I always find it funny when people have to hide behind their followers when they get caught doing something fishy. Makes me giggle. Not saying she is doing wrong (except the shameful obvious SC plagiarizing), but it's still funny how they're all overreacting.

Tear-pads aside (not touching that one with a ten foot pole!) what I'd like to know is why she used 4 printable Listerine Zero coupons when they clearly state "one per person". Granted, her boyfriend was there, but that still leaves two coupons . . .

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Oh wow. I'm afraid for this poor woman. The next news report on her will be that a large group of irate people jumped her in a parking lot and all they took was her coupons....

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Oh wow. I'm afraid for this poor woman. The next news report on her will be that a large group of irate people jumped her in a parking lot and all they took was her coupons....

Er, what? Just because people aren't impressed doesn't mean they'll turn to violent coupon stealing...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is not Extreme Couponing this is Extreme GREED plain and simple. I was disgusted and angry at first but decided not to let it discourage me, which was hard yesterday when I went to Walmart and hesitated for the first time ever on leaving coupons behind for others to benefit off of.... I just kept thinking of this lady grrrrr. It was my dh that reminded me of the honest people who are struggling that would really appreciate a few dollars off. I am just grateful that there is more honest and giving couponers then greedy ones.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeste View Post
    Er, what? Just because people aren't impressed doesn't mean they'll turn to violent coupon stealing...
    I didn't mean it seriously!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information