User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If you happen to be at Zellers in Millwoods Town Centre, be sure to check around all over the main floor. I'm done with couponing, so I've completely emptied my coupon binder in various piles throughout the hygiene, food and make up aisles.
    The coupons aren't all where they should be - I only took the time to match a few up with items. For example, I put $120+ in diaper coupons near the store brand cans of soup, and about $40 in various coffee coupons are hiding under a box of tampons.
    Last I had checked, I had over $1000 in coupons in that binder (not including over 100 FPC's for various things)...hopefully they all find a good use.
    This thread is currently associated with: Zellers

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

WHAT!! Why are you quitting?? Sounds like you had a great stash plus FREE Product coupons????

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I hope there are still some left by the time I get there!

And I'm sorry to hear you will be leaving the world of couponing. I am just starting out, and find it so exciting. I appreciate your generosity to others!
    Last edited by alliet; Wed, Jul 20th, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Post thought.
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I only coupon for 6 months every two years. I get a stockpile of various things, then give up for a while. At this point, I don't have to buy any hygiene products of any sort for at least 2 years, I won't have to buy cereal, granola bars, fruit snacks, canned products of any sort, toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap...there are a few others I've stocked up on, but can't think of what.
    I'll use the odd coupon here or there, but no more planned shopping trips...I miss that freedom. lol

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

ohhh too bad just got home from there...

Ripple Effect of Kindness Blk_rose's Avatar
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

i went hunting for over an hour and didnt find one lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Your kindness is much appreciated, I too had no luck finding any...someone beat us to them...lol

Maybe next time...

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I too, had no luck. Oh well! Thanks for your generosity anyway!
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

Thread Information