User Tag List

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Lococo's was always to far to bother from our old place, but now we get a flyer, their prices on produce are decent

What do you think of it?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I went there once or twice. I wouldn't go out of my way to go there. The produce is good, and if you are into buying meat from Costco, it's pretty much the same situation there. However, if you head that way, you will pass The Wholesale Club on Barton, which has some great prices and certain condiments and such provided you can fit huge containers in your fridge lol.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

I've also been a couple times. It's alright, wouldn't go out of my way though.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

same, here...for produce its pretty decent. But for a single girl like me I m not that into buying mass quantities of meat...lol

they also seem to have different products than other grocery stores. Hewitts Ice Cream (hello, can you say Chocolate & Peanut Butter!) and other "local" type items.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I haven't been down there in ages, but I like it. Walmart pricematches their flyer, so I usually go to WM since it's closer. I really like the meat down there though. They have a little section for clearance meat and I used to always find lots of good stuff.

Trading Score
    101 (100%)

we go there often as we can....its near from my place we love there lean ground beef (always on sale 1.99/lb) they have veggies that other groceries dont carry (unless we go to chinese store)..and yah i also go to clearance section of meat....

putting the kettle on.. sweetproserpina's Avatar
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

We often go there, as it's on the way home from work. Their veggies are always pretty good, and they have really good dried banana chips and raisins I seldom buy their meat though, I go to highland packers instead, it's THE best!)

I've never tried coupons at Lococo's before, and was wondering if anyone else has?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They take coupons they sometimes have Majesta toilet paper 12 rolls for 1.99 and I use the $1 coupon from save.ca. I was nervouse before I tried so I emailed the General manager and he replied we sure do.

Its a little weird they have someone who greets you when you enter and says good bye when you leave. Its a little to much. I know you are trying to be nice to the customers.

I think this place is great. Good sales on meat and Vegetables. I live within 5 minutes. The meat is good quality and cheap family packs which I need and put in the freezer.

Fruits and vegetables are much much much better quality then food basics, Freshco, close to Fortinos.

I wouldnt go there to buy grocery items unless they were on sale in the flyer.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post

Fruits and vegetables are much much much better quality then food basics, Freshco, close to Fortinos.

I agree, love their selection of apples, meat pretty good also.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I go if I'm in the area or if they have a great sale on meat.

I find the meat & produce to be great quality, the prices are OK but they have awesome instore deals on Wsdnesday & Thursdays.

Wish they were closer and I'd definetly shop their more often.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

yeah it is mostly meat and produce, when I lived in Burlington, Longo's had amazing produce and I find I am still going there because the grocery stores near me now, the produce just doesnt seem as fresh
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ferdo View Post
    Its a little weird they have someone who greets you when you enter and says good bye when you leave. Its a little to much. I know you are trying to be nice to the customers.
    But wait, doesn't Wallyworld do that?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love Lococco's, meat is fabulous & produce is very good quality and very reasonably priced (however I prefer the Farmer's Market for in season fruits such as apples as you can buy in bulk ie bushels)
    Casey

Thread Information