User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was recently shopping the other day at the RCSS on Oxford and Hyde Park when I noticed that an item I was looking for in the store was sold out completely. I went to customer service when I was finished checking through my order (quite honestly to complain because this isn't the first time they had been sold out of the item) and started talking to the employee working the desk, Dave something.. anyways, he was very sympathetic to me and gave an amazing effort on contacting the department to find out (and basically demanded to know) when the store would be restocking the shelves with the item I wanted. I was amazed at the fact that an employee working the desk by themselves with an ever-growing line behind me would go to such lengths just over an under-stocked and sold out item. He quickly changed my outlook on customer service at that store, not to mention quickly changed my mood too; he was quite funny and personable. He got himself a well deserved ABCD card!
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by satisfiedshopper; Thu, Jun 3rd, 2010 at 03:14 AM.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Ah good. Nice to hear experiences like this. Many people aren't well suited to customer service, but some truly are. Dave sounds like one of these. Hope that store hangs onto him.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you ever shop at that store, you should let him know hes doing a great job! or let a manager or supervisor know because we all know that cashiers/customer service clerks get more flak than praises

Thread Information