User Tag List

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Is Cashback over? I don't see the link to sign in anymore and I had emailed around Christmas time because I had bought quite a few things through the link but no cash was showing up but I never heard back so have given up also.

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just msg'd AmberLab hoping to add my name to the cashback list ;-) Hopefully everything works out smoothly and thank you!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ownedbytoby View Post
    Is Cashback over? I don't see the link to sign in anymore and I had emailed around Christmas time because I had bought quite a few things through the link but no cash was showing up but I never heard back so have given up also.
    The cashback program was temporarily terminated earlier this year until outstanding payments are paid up. If you are owed anything please PM me, and also forward any documentation that you have on your transactions.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marychoo View Post
    So basically, boo knew he didnt have the money to pay all the people he owed but kept adding new contest and offers (to get people to post flyers etc) anyway. Even though the cash back owed goes waaay back, was promised to be resolved many times, and was probably lied about as while there were many excuses I dont remember it being mentioned he didn't have the money(Which means he used the money from the referrals that should have been kept to pay people for other things). On top of that, he didn't actually keep track of what he owed who, hence the need for those owed to have kept track and proof to be able to pm him (which conveniently means he'll never pay those owed who dont). And it only gets brought up now as there are new advertisers, if there wasnt he wasn't ever going to pay this money and just ignore those asking(or delete the posts like the piles of cashback ones that disappeared)

What a way to run a "business"...Some growing up to do methinks
    Interesting that you just joined and this is your first post.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Interesting that you just joined and this is your first post.
    Maybe she is one of the many who are still owed money but was banned for voicing an opinion

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by travelgeek View Post
    Maybe she is one of the many who are still owed money but was banned for voicing an opinion
    You don't get banned for voicing an opinion. You get banned if you are a spammer, or unnecessarily or intentionally rude.

Whatever Boo's shortcomings seem to you all, I can tell you all that he has been working to make everything right. If he wasn't, do you honestly think I would keep this position? I don't waste my time where there is no change or progression.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by travelgeek View Post

Bingo! Boo is big on free speech when its stores sending him legal threats, but that is all out the window when its about his shady ways.

That post was right on, he knew he wasn't paying people but kept adding more and more to be paid to get people to provide him content for the site. You'd think he'd see finally dealing with it as a priority with time and money then going on trips? Bet he sends the magnets then comes up with another excuse for not paying the money, and disappears for the summer. Then they can use the excuse hes back to school and doesn't have time.

He just doesn't get it, it doesn't matter if the site makes money or not. If he commits to pay people he owes it and has to pay it regardless. Stop offering it if he isn't going to pay it, and do it right. Can't believe he doesn't even keep track of the winners, that sure tells you he knew he wasn't going to pay!
    Last edited by wigglesmom; Sun, Jun 27th, 2010 at 10:16 AM.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AmberLab View Post
    Whatever Boo's shortcomings seem to you all, I can tell you all that he has been working to make everything right. If he wasn't, do you honestly think I would keep this position? I don't waste my time where there is no change or progression.

Everyone makes mistakes. Every single person on this board has made more than 1 in their life. It's being taken care of so stop your whinning people, it doesn't change that it happened. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses......

And quite frankly if you are too chicken to use your real user ID to voice your opinion than it means nothing to me. It just makes you look like a rambling fool with no credibility.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by marychoo View Post
    So basically, boo knew he didnt have the money to pay all the people he owed but kept adding new contest and offers (to get people to post flyers etc) anyway. Even though the cash back owed goes waaay back, was promised to be resolved many times, and was probably lied about as while there were many excuses I dont remember it being mentioned he didn't have the money(Which means he used the money from the referrals that should have been kept to pay people for other things). On top of that, he didn't actually keep track of what he owed who, hence the need for those owed to have kept track and proof to be able to pm him (which conveniently means he'll never pay those owed who dont). And it only gets brought up now as there are new advertisers, if there wasnt he wasn't ever going to pay this money and just ignore those asking(or delete the posts like the piles of cashback ones that disappeared)

What a way to run a "business"...Some growing up to do methinks
    Quote Originally Posted by wigglesmom View Post
    Bingo! Boo is big on free speech when its stores sending him legal threats, but that is all out the window when its about his shady ways.

That post was right on, he knew he wasn't paying people but kept adding more and more to be paid to get people to provide him content for the site. You'd think he'd see finally dealing with it as a priority with time and money then going on trips? Bet he sends the magnets then comes up with another excuse for not paying the money, and disappears for the summer. Then they can use the excuse hes back to school and doesn't have time.

He just doesn't get it, it doesn't matter if the site makes money or not. If he commits to pay people he owes it and has to pay it regardless. Stop offering it if he isn't going to pay it, and do it right. Can't believe he doesn't even keep track of the winners, that sure tells you he knew he wasn't going to pay!

BTW Please decide which username you prefer and stick with it. I have low tolerance for people who make multis to make it look like there are multiple complaints.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

BTW Please decide which username you prefer and stick with it. I have low tolerance for people who make multis to make it look like there are multiple complaints.
    oy vey ....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I am almost finished the list. I have been updating it as far as up to today's PMs. I promise I will post it tomorrow. Sorry guys, but I am exhausted right now. Babies can really kick your butt.
    A new baby? Congratulations! but what was wrong with the old one?

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Its suppose to be NO tolerance according to Boo's rules. I'm not sure when it became acceptable to make multiple accounts, or if it ever did.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i have considered changing mine,,, but a baby spider is looking at me....
    haha kidding NOT - but anyone going to save me ???
    if not i have to catch it ----take it outside
    if you have some spare time

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Hi everyone!

I thought I'd update you on the gifts/money owing status.

We got a few good advertisers over the past couple of months so I am happy to announce that I will finally be able to payout ALL pending gifts and money as of July 1st.

Amberlab will however be busy because she's expecting a new baby so I will take care of sending out the gifts. If however you already contacted Amberlab you do not need to contact me. Your name is on the queue and we did not forget about you!

So here's my plan:

I'll get paid around June 28th but will most likely be camping on Canada Day (although I want to see the Queen at Parliament Hill so not sure what I'll do yet). Either way I'll be free starting from July 5th and will start mailing out the gifts that week. My plan is to pay out everything in July to bring SmartCanucks' balance back to $0.

I apologize for the delays in sending out your gifts/money. I have been running SC with a negative budget for a while now and it's really frustrating. I'm glad I'll be finally hitting the $0 mark next month

WOOHOO JULY 5th

SHOW US THE MONEY BOO

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So proud of boo, working so hard on getting the money resolved this week he isnt even taking time to make a post thanks boo!

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread Information