User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebiescout View Post
    one thing doesn't seem right, for a store employee giving descriptions of their customers to complete strangers does not seem ethical to me. It kind of borders defamation since they are referring to the lady in a negative way. Anyone else agree?

agree!

Banned
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TeriB View Post
    "IF they get the money back.. with coupon abuse and fraudulent coupons running rapid now a days websites have pulled printables (like the $6 aspirin) from their website when they feel that they are being abused, wording gets changed, policies get updated"

Yup. All my just-arrived P&G Brandsaver coupons were quite specific about not using with another coupon. Granted, I've only been at this a month, but I've seen very few examples of coupons that didn't prohibit stacking... which, since I live on the West Coast I could do at London Drugs.

The 'Extreme Couponing' show on TLC is showing everyone how to exploit the 'loopholes' in couponing, and will certainly increase the practice of 'extreme couponing' in the population. The show is shining a very bright light on coupons and coupon policy, and you can bet the manufacturers will be considering their policy and wording very carefully.

mine do not say that, i have used more than one coupon in a type of "stacking" and had no problem.. and I get new coupons every week none of them has ever said that they dont allow stacking, only dont use the same coupon on the same product more than once.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information