User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just thought I would share the deal I scored yesterday. I went to Rexall looking for the nestea on sale for $2.99 and was told that they have never carried that product. Next stop Zehrs to check out 50% off section. Noticed on the coupon zone board that there was a coupon for B2G1 nestea products - light bulb moment! PM at Walmart and use competitors coupons - off to Walmart I went and grabbed 12 cases - bought 8 and got 4 for free. The cashier gave a little huff/sigh when she started ringing me through and my thoughts were "here we go" but she was great about it all. Nestea is on sale for 3 days - Fri, Sat and Sun this weekend if anyone is interested in doing the same. You could always PM at No Frills too if Walmart hassels - I forgot about this option.
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus, Walmart, Zehrs
    Last edited by jthompso; Sat, Jul 23rd, 2011 at 09:06 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Did they acutally let you use the competitor's coupon? I've asked them a few times and they always reject me. I email head office to find out about this policy, and asked them to bring our Guelph store up to speed b/c other walmarts were accepting competitors coupons, but never heard back.....I wonder if they were briefed on this from head office?? Also, I don't think No Frills will price match Rexall b/c they're a pharmacy not a grocery competitor - the manager has denied me of that before

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Walmart had no issues with accepting my coupon zone coupons (I've done it twice now with no issues). First time I used the Rexall flyer and second time I used a Sobey's flyer( $2.99 all week). If you want my Sobey's flyer you can have it - just let me know.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks Jenn! Good to know that they are finally up to speed on their own policy

Thread Information