User Tag List

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

We bought a week's parking pass for the hospital, but don't need it anymore now. It's good until the 26th...I think that's Tuesday, I've kinda lost track of the days around here...

Anyway, is there anyone here that could use it? I'd hate to see it get wasted for the time that's left on it. I don't want anything for it, I feel we more than got our money's worth out of it for the days we used it.

Only thing is, you'd need to come pick it up at our house, we're on the west side by Dominion Park. New baby & I'm pretty beat up so I'm not going anywhere for awhile.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tantum View Post
    We bought a week's parking pass for the hospital, but don't need it anymore now. It's good until the 26th...I think that's Tuesday, I've kinda lost track of the days around here...

Anyway, is there anyone here that could use it? I'd hate to see it get wasted for the time that's left on it. I don't want anything for it, I feel we more than got our money's worth out of it for the days we used it.

Only thing is, you'd need to come pick it up at our house, we're on the west side by Dominion Park. New baby & I'm pretty beat up so I'm not going anywhere for awhile.

I do not, but a BIG congrats to you!!!!
    *People are made to be loved and things are made to be used. There is so much confusion in this world because People are being used and things are being loved.

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Thanks!!

Thread Information