User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Hubby's cousin was in town and purchased a WEM Super Savings Coupon Book for $7.95 and then left it with me.

There are hundreds of good coupons in here but I rarely go to WEM. Coupons are good til Dec 31, 2011.

There's lots for food court things and some for the attractions (like $10 off a Galaxyland pass.) And there are a lot of stores represented here, too.

So, if you know which coupons you want, please pm me and I'll rip them out for you. If you're not sure, just ask and I'll check if they have them.

I just hate to see these go to waste!

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    I do donations for Brightwood Ranch. They offer summer camps for inner city kids. http://www.hopemission.com/services/brightwood-ranch/

Really looking for Nature's Path cereal, $3 Glad Blue Bags and $3 Purex coupons.

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Is there anything good in there? I tried to find it online but my googling skills must be lacking

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If anyone would like one for free. Come to the Red Deer Spring Show on May 9th and 10th at the Westerner. The first 50 guest will receive one for free in the swag bag.

If you would still like one they are 50% off at the show. Stop by the WEM booth and buy one for $5 instead of the regular $10.

If you would like more information message

Thread Information