5 (100%)

Horrible,awful and very sad.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I'm not normally a bloodthirsty person but I can't help but think how difficult it must have been for the responding officers to accept his surrender rather than emptying their guns into him.
    Dave.....you and I have shared many posts here, and I suspect neither one of us thinks the other is blood-thirsty. But this (and the Casey Anthony murder) free-for-all murder of innocents calls for justice far beyond what the courts might allow.

There are times I just wish vigilante justice would prevail.

I'm sorry...but bleeding-heart liberals shouting "suspect's rights!!!" above those of the victim just turns my stomach.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Dave.....you and I have shared many posts here, and I suspect neither one of us thinks the other is blood-thirsty. But this (and the Casey Anthony murder) free-for-all murder of innocents calls for justice far beyond what the courts might allow.

I'm sorry...but bleeding-heart liberals shouting "suspect's rights!!!" above those of the victim just turns my stomach.
    I don't see a comparison between these two cases. One crime is admitted and one is denied, they couldn't really be more different except that life was lost in both.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I couldn't agree more. 93 innocent people? 85 children? He simply does not deserve to be breathing the same air as the rest of is.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by muggos0101 View Post
    I don't see a comparison between these two cases. One crime is admitted and one is denied, they couldn't really be more different except that life was lost in both.
    Both were killings of innocent children. Not so different.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I believe Casey Anthony is absolutely responsible for the death of her little girl, but the justice system FAILED. She walked away a free woman. In THIS case I wish justice could be served ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
    The same as that germ who admitted to killing innocent people!

The only comparison is that justice doesn't WORK in some cases or is TOO lenient.

Just like her, he'll walk away with a slap on the wrist. And he deserves so much more.
    And yes, I believe life in prison IS a slap on the wrist.

jmho

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I couldn't agree more. 93 innocent people? 85 children? He simply does not deserve to be breathing the same air as the rest of is.
    Dave....you and I know what we're talking about....there should be no air available to either of them. And I don't particularly care how that's accomplished.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find this disgusting, and horrible to hear that these types of things are stll going on in the 21st century. I feel so bad for all of those affected by this horrific day in Norway's history.
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I believe Casey Anthony is absolutely responsible for the death of her little girl, but the justice system FAILED. She walked away a free woman. In THIS case I wish justice could be served ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
    The same as that germ who admitted to killing innocent people!

The only comparison is that justice doesn't WORK in some cases or is TOO lenient.

Just like her, he'll walk away with a slap on the wrist. And he deserves so much more.
    And yes, I believe life in prison IS a slap on the wrist.

jmho
    I sincerely hope he lives a very long and very painful life in prison. I can't believe inmates in Norway are much different than those in North America. They may be criminals but child killers are reviled above all others. Even inmates have a code and those who have hurt children are supremely (insert f word here).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still don't know why casey anthony is being compared to him. I don't know casey personally, I wasn't in the courtroom, and I truly don't know what happened, only that a jury thought there was a reasonable doubt of her guilt of first degree murder. This case is completely different and he probably should go in front of a firing squad, I just don't see how they compare to each other.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm absolutely infuriated that it took an hour and a half for the police to reach the island. I'm not angry at the police. I know there were some obstacles and they got there as soon as they could. I'm just angry at the situation and that nothing could be done to stop it sooner. I can't imagine how the police officers must have felt - not being able to find a boat and then having to bail water because the boat was too small for their equipment and then getting to the island and seeing all the dead bodies and the kids screaming at them in terror because they don't know if they're real police or not. They just must have been beside themselves with frustration!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

This is just so horrific, all those innocent lives.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is anyone else absolutely horrified that they published pictures of him actually in the act? I'm equally horrified that I couldn't stop staring at one of them when I saw it. It was the most disturbing thing I've ever seen and I felt absolutely sick, but I couldn't stop staring at it. I guess that's why these things get published.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm so glad that he's being denied a public forum to discuss his massacre - they are keeping court proceedings private - closed to the public and media.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information