Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealbreakers View Post
    DID IT!!!

Bought 2 Aveeno Products.
    One shampoo w/bonus 8.99
    Lotion 6.99
    2x Lip therapy $5:99 each w/coupon in LD book)

- $3 wub2 tearpad
    -$3 wub2 peelie
    -$3 wub2 livingwell.ca printable
    - $3 Aveeno jnj call-in
    -$3 Aveeno jnj call-in

I was a little upset both LD and Walmarts (Lougheed Mall) did not have the Listerine 1L w/bonus Aveeno. I was really hoping for the hand moisturizer and would kill myself if I had to pay regular price for it.

But on the bright side, I had no trouble whatsoever with the coupons except the Lip therapy. You have to make sure you get the INTENSE one (blue). I took the regular red one and had to go back to CS to switch it.

omg that is great! i hope my aveeno fom J&j will come in tomorrows mail so I coukd head out to lougheed mall and get it. thank you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Leigh-Anne View Post
    Hello, may I ask where you got the 2 different UPC coupons for $3 WUB 2 Aveenos?

Thank you!!
    One is a tear pad $3 WUB2 .... and the other is a printable $3 WUB2 (see coupons - printables on SC to print it off).

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzie View Post
    That is great! I went to my LD a little while ago to PM the body wash for $4.99. They would only PM one and give me their last sale price for the rest. Which was.... $4.99!!! I bought 4 body wash and they let me use 2 printables, 2 tear pads and 2 peelies. Plus they had the WUB2 free spray gel so I got 2 free.

I love LD!!
    OMG, wow where did you PM? That's an awesome deal!! LOL now I feel bad for getting mine for $6.99 (before coupons)! I just called in for my JnJ (the ones I used was from last month!). They said it'll take 8-10 business days. I hope it's sooner, or any time before the lip balm promo ends!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    One is a tear pad $3 WUB2 .... and the other is a printable $3 WUB2 (see coupons - printables on SC to print it off).
    Actually, there are now THREE different UPC coupons I am aware of now.

1 is the tearpad
    1 is the peelie (from Listerine)
    1 is the printable

Yay!!!

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    omg that is great! i hope my aveeno fom J&j will come in tomorrows mail so I coukd head out to lougheed mall and get it. thank you
    You can probably still go to any of them to do this. In fact, I would RECOMMEND you go to a different one and see if you can get the Listerine w/bonus Aveeno lotion with $2 off LD coupon, $2 off JnJ call-in, $3 off printable. Or even if you see it... would you mind letting me know where it is you went to?!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Sorry...just noticed a question was posed my way - when I bought the shampoos and conditioners, they were on sale for $6.99 each. I have to check the dates I bought them and the dates of the lip balm special to see if I can go back and get some!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

the Listerine w/bonus Aveeno lotion with $2 off LD coupon
    Where can we find this coupon? Anyone?

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sanrio View Post
    Where can we find this coupon? Anyone?
    You can get the coupon booklet at the front entrance of the store. Here's a link to a scanned copy, thank you to the kind SCer who posted this!

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/221814-...2011-a-canada/
    Last edited by dealbreakers; Tue, Jul 26th, 2011 at 11:06 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

So my sis and I went to LD at Broadway and Cambie, nearest loc to where she work and where I live. She got 2 Aveeno lotions and the lip balm using the tearpad coupon as well as the printed coupon plus the instore lip balm offer. She's not used to using coupons so she almost gave up when we went from one till to another. We waited to be verified as the cashier claims that their coupon policy has changed 0.0 Again we were moved to the customer service and the supervisor verified all the coupons and taught the cust service lady how to ring it in. It took a long time but at the end she was happy as she uses it all the time.

I looked for the listerine with the aveeno product but they dont have it.

FreeBee
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

Thanks for the update! So I hope you sister has learned now to be more patient for good deals! LOL ok, I guess I will avoid that LD...

I honestly think that all the LDs are removing the Listerine w/Aveeno from their shelves until all the good promos are over. Currently, Listerine is @ Walmart for $5.97, but they don't stack.

I'm heading out to Royal City Centre (lol I think that's what it's called?) to check out the LD there. It didn't have the Listerine w/Aveeno there two weeks ago when I was there, but I can hope!

PS if you find any Listerines w/Aveeno the LD coupon book has Save $2 wub 2 Listerines (935ml, 1L, 1.5L)

I think I'm going to cut my loses. I went to RCSS (Metrotown) and they wouldn't accept my 2 x $3 Listerine printed coupons because it says "no facsimile". So I went to Zellers but didn't have a copy of the WM flyer to PM... they wouldn't look at my phone for the flyer so I left empty handed. If they don't have it at SOF today w/Aveeno when I go, I will just get the Listerine with NO Aveeno from LD as I have 2 x $3 printables and 2 x $2 call-ins... + the $2 wub2 LD coupon. :/

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I went to London Drugs in BC (maple ridge) and was able to stack the 3$off peelie,the 3$off printable and the tearpad 3$ off. I bought the itch relief for 7.99 and a body bath for 6.99 and got the 2 lip therapy's for 5.99. Everything came to about 8$

This was my first try stacking and had no problems.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

plus don't forget that there is a printable coupon also for $3 wub2

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealbreakers View Post

PS if you find any Listerines w/Aveeno the LD coupon book has Save $2 wub 2 Listerines (935ml, 1L, 1.5L)

I havent found any yet. even at my local sdm which they supposed to have last monday. I might go to LD at Kingsway and Joyce tom, see if stacking there is good. Oh i checked LD downtown too, but no aveeno with Listerine

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This was one of my LD purchases yesterday.

I used a $5 off WUB2 fresh essentials (Elle insert), a $3 off WUB2 (printable), a $3 off WUB2 listerine (peelie), which the cashier took right off the bottle that I was buying .

For the listerine I price matched walmart, used 2 x $3 off + instore special $2 WUB2. So my listerine cost about .78 / bottle and saved me $3 on the Aveeno

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

The Aveeno shampoo and conditioner is on sale for $5.99 at rexall this coming week. I am going to price match at LD and use the $3 WUB2 printable + $3 WUB2 tearpad + (2)$3 J&J Call-ins which will make them free + I will get 2 lip balms free using the in-store coupon!!
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

looking for a good deal.. Lily's mommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilacmommee View Post
    I havent found any yet. even at my local sdm which they supposed to have last monday. I might go to LD at Kingsway and Joyce tom, see if stacking there is good. Oh i checked LD downtown too, but no aveeno with Listerine

I saw some listerine with the bonus aveeno lotion and peelie at RCSS. Hope that helps!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information