User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TaraF View Post
    The dancing bananas ALWAYS work! And how about the hamsters, they're kinda cute too!

Groupon WagJag
    Checkout my blog?
    helloobee.blogspot.ca

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hit the report button

Dont let others get you down.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello I don't think our paths have crossed that often, but you're certainly not one of the ones on here that I think of as sarcastic or rude or anything. Personally I don't do much couponing...I do try, but we just don't seem to get those flyer-type things, and frankly I don't understand enough to get free stuff...lol! Put it down to old age! hah!

Don't let anyone get you down. It's so easy to misinterpret things on here, you just have to presume that no one is hurting anyone on purpose.

Keep posting and having fun...heaven knows I poke my nose into everything around here! hahaha!!! Too much time on my hands...but I'm not complaining!

See you around!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I get what you mean, it is not one post in particular that needs reporting but just the general tone of the forum that has changed.

I don't see you as a newbie, personally, and can think off the top of my head of helpful posts you have made that I have referenced to others. ~hugs~
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

you know I like you lol!!! Just keep passing the negative people and find some postive people some people have nothing better to do then try to put there two cents in and have a better opinion! Smile be Happy and forget the rest!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BMyltoft View Post
    I come to this site not only to look for great deals,
    trade coupons, get freebies,
    but the main reason I come here is to take a break from the world and just read all your funny, sad, enlightening, joyful posts what so many of you post.

But lately Ive been feeling as if when I post, PM, or even write a little comment, People take everything to seriously or just seem as if the responses Im getting are rude. Sorta like I owe my life to this site.

Now on the other hand, there are some of you who are amazing, and have made me feel more then welcomed to this site.

It may say Im a "smart Canuck" but really Im still just a newbie.
    I dont have a huge pile of coupons, I dont go coupon hunting, I dont really use coupons all that much anymore. Im more then happy to send someone out some coupons that they need, and dont expect anything in return.

Blah, Now im just rambling on. All Im trying to say is that I dont mean to ever hurt someones feelings, or ignore them. Its just that Im busy and very forgetful.

Im also sorry if this post came off the wrong way.

If that makes any sense.
    Thank you to anyone out there who listened to all of that ! haha.

Well I just have to say that I never, ever encountered any negativity with any of your posts. I always thought you came across as kind of sweet, actually. So big fat tongue out to anyone who makes you feel " less than"
    , because most sc members are helpful, funny, supportive, generous and have WAY too much time on their hands....oops kidding everyone

So OP, all is good with most of us, glad you got it off your chest though, hope we made you feel better

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

ok, i'm new here, but want to find it a positive place to be!
    ((ahem, cough)) but i'm going to complain about zellers in the odd post lol!
    awww Babee, don't let others get you down! i've got one on a post of mine tonight, who, when we are all sort of bashing zellers wasn't very nice to us. i asked them to move along, they told me to take my own advice! LOL...WHATEVER...it's my post! there's nothing wrong with disagreeing, but be nice about it! sheesh!
    good luck and i hope you don't let the odd rotten comment ruin what you enjoy here!
    have a lovely night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information