User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I am a newbie and have never done a recycle walk. I am trying to work up the nerve to do one after this upcoming insert arrives.

I live in Etobicoke in a town house complex. All the blue boxes get put out every other Friday so I think that I'll need to wait about a week after the insert comes out to go for my "walk".

Just wondering what other tips you walkers have out there for a newbie. I also wondered if anyone out there has any luck with finding inserts in the subway stations? I take the subway every day to and back from work. I often see newspapers in the recycling bags. I just don't think I have the nerve to pick through them during rush hour.

Any help for a newbie working up the nerve to "walk"
    This thread is currently associated with: Subway

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sometimes on the subway-say when going west to Kipling and the car is fairly empty for the last couple of stops, take an interest in any seats with newspapers left behind. It's easier to pick them up that way.

But for those coupon inserts, yes you will have to figure out the recycling bin timing and do your check. Unless of course, you have a chance to scope the bins in advance of collection day.

2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information