User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have this book called "The Secret Language of Birthdays" and it is so interesting. Not only does it go through each sign but it then separates them into weeks and then days, so you can actually look up your exact birthday. I'm a Leo and everything it says is about 90% accurate. We "protect the weak" and "despise exclusion and condensation" - I have been like that as a child and I think now with my girls is why I get really upset about bullies. It also says I can be too generous with my advice (so sorry if I go over board in the threads ), controlling but also devoted parent/spouse/family member.

Do you find your sign close to your personality or way off?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I'm a Libra, represented by scales. Liibras are said to seek balance and harmony, and can see both sides of many issues, seeking compromise. I believe I actually am like that, but it's more for other people to decide if that description fits me. Ones views on oneself are often skewed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's true. But I usually bug people for their opinions anyways and so far everyone agrees.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't really think I do. Some things are similar, but overall not enough to make me go "whoa". I'm a capricorn and I am very stubborn in my ways, often pessimistic and quite practical, but I'm definitely not extremely disciplined or a workaholic type. BF's is spot on though, he's a leo and identifies with almost everything.

I don't really believe in horoscopes though, especially the super specific date/year of birth ones, because I have a friend that was born the same day as me and the same year, less than 12 hours apart (me first!) and we're very very different people. If those horoscopes were right, we'd be the same person, more or less

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I don't really believe in horoscopes though, especially the super specific date/year of birth ones, because I have a friend that was born the same day as me and the same year, less than 12 hours apart (me first!) and we're very very different people. If those horoscopes were right, we'd be the same person, more or less
    Don't get me wrong I am not the type to check my horoscope everyday, far from it. I also don't believe in psychics etc. But I do find my book very interesting and am surprised at the similarities I've found.

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I'm an Aquarius and I love the water? Does that count? I wonder what Noah is? Does anyone know what sign May 25th would be?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    I'm an Aquarius and I love the water? Does that count? I wonder what Noah is? Does anyone know what sign May 25th would be?
    he would be a gemini, same as my DH.
    Last edited by nothingfancy; Mon, Jul 25th, 2011 at 10:28 PM.
    nothingfancy

Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Well I hope Gemini's get along with Aquarius and Cancer.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    Hehe...yes I would say loving water counts.
    May 25 is Gemini (here's a little from my book)....
    -Element, air
    -colours, yellow, light green (apparently Gemini colours, not the same as birthstone)
    -Symbol, the twins
    -motto, I communicate
    -Gemini attractions, Virgo/Libra/Sagittarius
    -social people

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I'm a Capricorn and I'm stubborn- but isn't everbody? I know I share some other qualities but I can't think of what they are at the moment...
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by erin9mmm View Post
    I have this book called "The Secret Language of Birthdays" and it is so interesting.

Do you find your sign close to your personality or way off?

Hmmmm. Good questions.
    What does the book say about people who are adopted, or those who don't know their true birthday. I wonder if adopted children who do not grow up with their birth parents, take on the characteristics of the parents and siblings in the house they grew up with?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I'm a Capricorn and I'm stubborn- but isn't everbody?...
    My short answer - "no". I wish I was more stubborn, I'm too much of a pushover.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by erin9mmm View Post
    My short answer - "no". I wish I was more stubborn, I'm too much of a pushover.
    I'm a pushover too But stubborn about certain things
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Hmmmm. Good questions.
    What does the book say about people who are adopted, or those who don't know their true birthday. I wonder if adopted children who do not grow up with their birth parents, take on the characteristics of the parents and siblings in the house they grew up with?
    I don't know, but I find the whole subject (nature vs nurture too) fascinating.

In the introduction it says that it compiled the info from psychology, history (had to take into account the old calendars), numerology, tarot and astrology. The majority of the info from the first two with a lot of comparing of personalities. It also states that many times they would have to seek multiple sources to get the correct birthday (each section lists famous people of that day). The most interesting thing I read was that it wasn't uncommon to find out someone (usually famous) had changed their birthday for a more interesting sign. Apparently that is what Katherine Hepburn did. She wanted to "cultivate the image of Scorpio" so she change her birthday from May 12 to November 8.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

my sign definately fits me...Gemini...I can be the kindest, sweetest, caring loving person you will ever meet, but on the other hand I don't put up with anyone's bs, basically I am the type if I do something for you and you show no manners than you become non-existant to me...Yes I do have a litte bit of b#tch in me but it takes alot to bring it out
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information