User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone!

I got a fabulous deal on Tide Laundry detergent tonight at my local Pharmasave! I was able to get two 26 load bottles for $8.18 (taxes included). All I can say is don't forget to bring your $3.00 Brandsaver coupon!

There's a similar sale on at Shoppers Drug Mart (good but not quite as good as the one at Pharmasave) in case you don't have a Pharmasave close by.

I have a little blog, mostly for an audience of family and friends. I just finished writing about this in my blog. If you'd like more details, please feel free to check it out here!

For all the Tide fans out there, I hope this helps others to get the same deal Take care.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Pharmasave, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

At Pharma Plus recently I was able to find clearance boxes of Tide 30 load for 4.96 each. Used my 3 dollar coupon

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow great deal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i purchased my Tide at Walmart. It was the powedered Tide though. They were 4.00 each after 3.00 coupon, i paid 5.00 for two. They had 31 load and i even thought i saw 41 load as well. It was for the cold water that i bought. I also bough Palmolive dish detergent $1.60 each, I had coupons for $1.00 from Colgate, so i only paid .60 each for them. I only bough two of them. I already have tons of detergent.
    That is my brag! Just a little one, but good!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow that is amazing Carleigh and Candini! Thank you for the tips.

Something I forgot to mention in the original post: the Pharmasave flyer is active until July 28th, 2011. So you have until this Thursday to score the deal on Tide.

Unfortunately the Shoppers Drug Mart promotion was part of a two-day sale only (Sunday and Monday) and ended last night.

If anyone knows about similar deals, especially in areas where there isn't a Pharmasave, please share!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I just found 38 loads of tide liquid for 2.50 at walmart...after the 2 for $3.00 coupon that makes them $1.00!!! LOVE WALMART sometimes
    Where is my mail?

PA
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

which walmart had sale of 2.50 liduid tide and when?

Thread Information