User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am having trouble at WM lately....

I will have to print out the WM policy and read it carefully before I go back there. They give me a hastle all the time for identical coupons in one order. They keep telling me that "one coupon per purchase" which is what it says on the coupon is also in their policy, and for THEM it means one coupon per ORDER (I KNOW THAT'S NOT THE REAL MEANING).

Anyone else have this problem?

So....last night at WM, I did 3 separate orders and just left the rest of the stuff there because of their so called policy??? It would have kept lots of people waiting, and I really didn't mind dumping all my stuff as I was sooo frustrated.

FYI: Does anyone have some sort of legal coupon decifering document that I could bring shopping with me that actually explains the meaning of: "one coupon per purchase"?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I guess I just anwered my own question:
    After some research, WM coupon policy states that the manager of the store may limit use of coupons. I guess this is why there is a limit of ONE COUPON PER ORDER at my WM (can have multiple coupons, but all for different products).

I still feel that the cashiers need to learn the wording on the coupons though!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

My WM is like that too. I just smile and say, ok, I'll just do 10 different transactions then, please! It generally makes them frown, but it's their policy, not mine.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

don't know if this is related or not but I had a bunch of coupons for same product, about 8 of them, (I did not empty shelf, I think it was for shampoo),the coupon said "one coupon per purchase".I put the coupons on top of the bottles and said.."this is one puchase, this is one purchase, etc for each bottle, I had no troubles with the cashier
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I understand your frustration. I get that a lot as well and I do what Wandajean does I tell them that one per purchase means one per item purchased, not one per transaction and if that is a problem I can do separate transactions. I have never had to do separate transactions yet LOL.
    I wish that all coupons had the same wording to make it less confusing. I love coupons that state "One per ITEM purchased" because that is essentially what "one per purchase" means. It makes life so much easier
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Scootchidoo View Post
    My WM is like that too. I just smile and say, ok, I'll just do 10 different transactions then, please! It generally makes them frown, but it's their policy, not mine.
    which walmart do you go to? thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I go to the New Sudbury WM. I did explain to the cashiers the meaning of "one coupon per purchase" each time, but they don't care. At this WM, they made up that rule about one coupon per transaction, but when they explain it to me they say "one coupon per purchase, just like it says on the coupon maam"

ARRGGHHH! They should get their story straight.
    Anyway...I'm done venting.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sma75 View Post
    I go to the New Sudbury WM. I did explain to the cashiers the meaning of "one coupon per purchase" each time, but they don't care. At this WM, they made up that rule about one coupon per transaction, but when they explain it to me they say "one coupon per purchase, just like it says on the coupon maam"

ARRGGHHH! They should get their story straight.
    Anyway...I'm done venting.
    yes, it is very frustrating! but it's good to let it all out! (or so i find) i think the store staff need some serious coupon training on their company policy...and often! my walmart has been pretty good so far. no coupons denied, just takes a bit for them to read the coupons for the info...now they are writing the date redeemed on the coupon which takes a bit longer... meh, they still take them, but i'd hate to be behind me in line when i wasn't couponing

Thread Information