User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    100 (99%)

I'm originally from Fredericton but haven't been there for a visit in about 5 yrs. We are going up for a week or so on Thursday and I was just wondering what cheap/free things we could do with our kids (3 1/2 and 8 1/2 months). We're staying with a friend who has two boys (2 and 4). Also if anyone knows of any restaurants that have the "kids eat free" please let me know!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

www(dot)valuestarcoupons(dot)com has a bunch of coupons for Freddy and Moncton!! It's mostly BOGOs for things like restaurants, golfing and kingswood but BOGO is better than BOGnone

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

there is mini golf at the bucket club and your kids would be free, kids eat free on tuesdays at pizza delight, feed the ducks at odell park, wading pool at wilmot-free, kingswood playclimber- just over $5 for the 3yr old and don't say anything about the baby cause he can't play anyway(there is a baby area). Bowling at kingswood- under $5 if you just let the 3yr old at it or they have cheap nights but not sure which days. Walk across the old train bridge was really fun, thomas the train at chapters regent mall and playclimber.

Thread Information