User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Spent the morning shopping and encountered my three biggest pet peeves:

1. Shopping Carts left in the parking lot in parking spots, please, please put your cart back!

2. Those pregnant woman parking spots...I was fine to walk to the store when I was pregnant, but what I`d really like is parking for families - lugging a toddler and 7 month old is harder then walking when you are 9 months pregnant!

3. That lady who keeps wanting to rub cream on my hand at the mall -- I am chasing a toddler I do not want the cream right now! Also the hair straightener guy, I don`t have time right now!

Okay, I feel better.

Anyone else!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ame555 View Post
    Spent the morning shopping and encountered my three biggest pet peeves:

1. Shopping Carts left in the parking lot in parking spots, please, please put your cart back!

2. Those pregnant woman parking spots...I was fine to walk to the store when I was pregnant, but what I`d really like is parking for families - lugging a toddler and 7 month old is harder then walking when you are 9 months pregnant!

3. That lady who keeps wanting to rub cream on my hand at the mall -- I am chasing a toddler I do not want the cream right now! Also the hair straightener guy, I don`t have time right now!

Okay, I feel better.

Anyone else!!
    Amen sister! They are so annoying...yes I want a total stranger touching me applying cream and straightening my hair - GET LOST lol

Oh my ultimate pet peeve...the mall is packed on Saturdays and everyone is walking and BAM someone stops right in there tracks to talk on cell phone, look in purse talk to partner...MOVE TO THE SIDE I have almost run over ppl bc they stop suddenly !

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My pet peeve is people blocking the entrance of store or aisle gathered around talking.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Those kiosk people tick me off too!! I had this one chick at the hair straightener booth actually grab my arm at the eaton centre...I almost decked her for grabbing me. There is no way I would ever let them touch my hair with the same straightener that they use on other strangers hair that's just disgusting!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I can probably think of lots.

1. I second and third the people stopping to chat in the middle of the aisle. GRRRRRR.
    2. Pallets dropped in the aisles at WM. Actually, most anything about WM could make my list. Hate it. Hate it most when I want to buy something and can't get to it because they have dropped huge things of stock in the way.
    3. People who decide they don't want the meat or frozen item they picked up and drop it anywhere.
    4. Cranky cashiers. I don't mean the cashier who is having a bad day. We all have those. I mean the ones who are ALWAYS cranky. Get a new job. In a different field besides customer service.
    5. Companies that put cranky cashiers on the till a.k.a WALMART. Aren't you supposed to be all about customer service?
    6. Cashiers who bag the meat with the cleaning supplies.
    7. The comment..."are you an extreme couponer?"
    8. Clothing stores that ignore customers based on size.
    9. Cashiers that ignore you and stand there and chat with their co-workers about what they did last weekend, etc
    10. Customers who wear no pants. LOL. This happened at Sobeys last weekend. Young woman in her undies and a t-shirt. If there was a peopleofsobeys.com, I would have taken a picture.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I see your point rose, but hair salons do it all the time. I've never seen them clean the irons before using on another customer.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who walks in group slowly in the malls and when asking them nicely to move aside so some people can get by and some/most would give you weird looks

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I agree a zillion % with the lotion people, only I get the GUYS THAT DO IT!!!

and the guy in Seattle that put his arm around me (my shoulder) and said " can you guess what this smells like? It was some magic bean bag thingy and my reply was " can you guess where I'm going to kick you if you don't get your hands off me?". Needless to say he got the picture and fast!

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I agree a zillion % with the lotion people, only I get the GUYS THAT DO IT!!!

and the guy in Seattle that put his arm around me (my shoulder) and said " can you guess what this smells like? It was some magic bean bag thingy and my reply was " can you guess where I'm going to kick you if you don't get your hands off me?". Needless to say he got the picture and fast!

Love it!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

LMAO @ Harbie ha ha, good comeback!!!! Thanks for the laugh.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Your welcome

What was really funny was DH kept walking and when he realized what was happening he stood back and laughed! What a dork! Thanks for protecting me!! LOL

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

lol, well he obviously knows you can take care of yourself Mine does the same thing lol, he just says to the person "you shouldn't have done that, or, oh oh, you asked for it" lol He's a dork as well lol, but we love em

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (80%)

I hate when able bodied not pregnant people use the maternity spots. I had a man who was alone speed into one I was waiting for a few years ago in the rain when I had 4 kids in the car, 3 under 3. I pulled up and blocked him and rolled down my window and asked him when he was due. He looked blankly so I repeated louder WHEN ARE YOU DUE? Blank look......WHEN ARE YOU DUE? You must be expecting to be in the maternity and mothers with small children space. He looked behind him, looked in my car, turned bright red and said he'd move his car. I thanked him sweetly and took the space. lol

Banned
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ame555 View Post
    The pregnant woman spots here are also for people with toddlers, not just people up the duff! Ask at the store if it's okay if you're worried.

As for my pet peeve its people who leave carts in the parking lot. Seriously, if you plan to just ditch your cart at least park near a cart drop off. I can understand if you can't walk back--it's the people who shove their cart in random directions until it rolls into another car...

Another one is when I'm standing in line and the people behind me push me forward--literally!

After having surgery on my spine a couple years ago I went inside a store to grab something with my mom and as we were waiting in line to pay a woman behind me kept shoving her cart into my back and nudging me forward and ended up ripping a staple out! My mom freaked out at the lady, lifted my shirt, showed the huge bandage that was slowly getting soaked with blood and the woman just rolled her eyes and muttered insults at us... some people!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by recessionisnotfun View Post
    I see your point rose, but hair salons do it all the time. I've never seen them clean the irons before using on another customer.
    I would think they would be cleaner in a salon though especially if people are having their hair washed or cut first...If it's some random grabbing another random you have no idea if they have head lice or how long it's been since they showered or whatever...the heat would probably kill the stuff but still it's a creepy thought!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information