User Tag List

Just west of Kitchener/Cambridge, Ontario
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Ok so just a little review on a product that has been out for a couple of years. NEUTROGENA<sup> </sup>ULTRA SHEER Dry-Touch Sunscreen. This stuff is amazing and I know first hand, believe me. 2 Summer's ago I was in a accident where I suffered 1st and 2nd degree burns on my body and face. Not going into details to much.....I had to stay out of the sun during daylight hours for a month. Anyways, once my burns had healed I was instructed I had to completely cover myself with a very high SPF and be extremely careful to re apply often. Well, we are boaters and not wanting to miss the entire season, I went on a hunt. My Mum and I started testing all the sunscreens on the market. Being that my burns had healed, I of course wanted to go back to wearing make up again as well. Truth be told my Mum picked this one up for me to try. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Dry touch!! No kidding, no greasiness here. And let's face it we all hate a lot of sunblocks because they are so oily feeling. Waterproof, sweat poof. Doesn't clog up your precious pores. I swear this stuff protected me until my pigments had returned to a normal state. THANK YOU NEUTROGENA! It is a little on the pricey side as with most sunscreens. However for our favorites we all don't mind paying a scooch more. http://www.neutrogena.ca/en/getProdu...1&id=103&new=1
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by pvillemummy; Wed, Jun 17th, 2009 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typos

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I hear good things about this product, it is fast drying and not greasy. I plan on getting it as well.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thank's Pvillemummy for this review

i also use this Neutrogena Sunscreen and i love it too
    Thank's to DH who told me the grumpy Garfield was not at all representative of who i am

Just west of Kitchener/Cambridge, Ontario
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm very happy we have coupons this summer for it from save.ca

bug
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like the spf 30 and 45 versions. The higher spf numbers start to get a little greasy - not as bad as other sunscreens, but it defeats the main perk of this line.

I'm using spf 55 right now. It leaves a slight grease film, which takes a while to absorb and doesn't go away completely. Also, you really need to rub this in a lot more as I've sometimes gone out of the house with white residue on my face.

The spf 30 and 45 are great though.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is using a facial moisturizer before apply this sunscreen necessary? I have oily skin, so I don't want to add too much greasyness to it
    Join SwagBucks! You actually get free stuff for basically doing nothing!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mazin

Cheap books: http://www.bookmob.ca/track/CC030293 Register & get 5% off!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I just recently picked some of this up at Wal-Mart as it was on sale. I have gotten two pretty severe sunburns this summer (one from lack of sunscreen on my neck, the other I think from not a strong enough sunscreen). So I saw this stuff and thought "if this won't protect me, nothing will!" as it was 110 SPF. I also loved that it was light weight, as I hate putting sunscreen on my face because it always feels greasy and thick. Whereas this is just perfect! It comes out like a lotion, it goes on very light weight, it actually feels like you're applying moisturizer rather then a sunscreen.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love this stuff, it's the only kind I use. I've never once burned while wearing this sunscreen, even walking around Wonderland from morning til night - it protects the entire day.

Trading Score
    117 (100%)

I have been thinking about purchasing this brand. If i bought it, i would use my reg sunscreen for the rest of my body, and leave this for my face. I HATE the feeling you get when you put sunscreen on your face, and your face is greasy, and your pores are clogged. I have heard lots of good reccommendations, and I think i am going to try it now!

Thread Information