User Tag List

Thread: K-Cups coupons?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hey everyone...
    I searched, but to no avail... Is there coupons for the KCups out there? A lady at work asked me, and I honestly don't know where to find them. I heard that they exist...but where?? Anyone know? I don't really want to trade for them, as they're for a friend and she's not giving me anything to trade back...and I don't have much that is valuable anyways...so if you can direct me to where i can get them for myself (tearpad, printable, whatever) and i'll point her in that direction, that would be great!
    I could consider some trades if there's nothing else out there, but I'd prefer just to guide her to them... you can only do so much to help others coupon, they have to be willing to do some of it themselves too! :p
    Thanks everybody!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

I have some that I traded from bc....check the trades list! The coupon is only 30 cents off wub2! Hope this helps,

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    127 (100%)

Whoops it's a tear pad

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hm... ok, thanks for the tip! i'll look into trading for it, but that's not a very great coupon, eh? Those things are expensive! I'm glad i dont drink coffee!

janes
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

if i think right i have a $2.00 off if you buy any two ,but i will check to make sure

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a couple of $2 off WUB 2 if you want them. I got them from Sobey's when they had a demo in the store.
    I've also found some in my coupon book that comes with magazine subscriptions - Homemaker magazine. It's sometimes worth the $10 subscription just for the coupons that come with it.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

oops, sorry for the delay. thanks for the info guys! i'll pass it on to her. I didnt know Homemaker mag had coupons in it (i dont have any magazine subscriptions.) but i'll let her know to look into it! Thanks!!!

Thread Information