User Tag List

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Tear pad found today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

No, Annie, I haven't! I've always stuck to the original, but was tempted to try the Zesty. I'm guessing Bombay has Indian-inspired flavors? is it good?

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

have no idea. My MIL gave me one, but never try it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaowTheCat View Post
    No, Annie, I haven't! I've always stuck to the original, but was tempted to try the Zesty. I'm guessing Bombay has Indian-inspired flavors? is it good?
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Go for it!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Most of the new smart source pads were already stripped at my IGA yesterday. Thanks, should I look on Ebay to see what they look like?
    AnnieP likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Most of the new smart source pads were already stripped at my IGA yesterday. Thanks, should I look on Ebay to see what they look like?
    Very funny!
    AnnieP likes this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Ça fait vraiment un méchant moment que je n'ai pas vu de nouveaux coupons dans mes épiceries. Et souvent, les tearpads entiers étaient arrachés.
    Je suis à la veille de me tenir devant l'épicerie et surveiller l'arrivée des représentants pour être certaine de voir et d'avoir des coupons...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    What do they look like in fact? I can scout my IGAs around here, the tearpads usually last a while.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

You're lucky. This is not my case.

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    What do they look like in fact? I can scout my IGAs around here, the tearpads usually last a while.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    Ça fait vraiment un méchant moment que je n'ai pas vu de nouveaux coupons dans mes épiceries. Et souvent, les tearpads entiers étaient arrachés.
    Je suis à la veille de me tenir devant l'épicerie et surveiller l'arrivée des représentants pour être certaine de voir et d'avoir des coupons...
    Boo... je cherche le bouton "Unlike"! Annie, si tu veux un tearpard précis, je peux regarder pour toi un peu, mes IGA et mon Métro sont pas mal d'habitude (il n'y a pas tous les tearpads, mais ils ne disparaissent pas trop vite!)

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Le lait Lactantia est très consommé ici. Mais je n'en trouve pas. J'ai reçu les miens par "trade". Je vous PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    Boo... je cherche le bouton "Unlike"! Annie, si tu veux un tearpard précis, je peux regarder pour toi un peu, mes IGA et mon Métro sont pas mal d'habitude (il n'y a pas tous les tearpads, mais ils ne disparaissent pas trop vite!)
    GeorgiaK likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yeah I was just coming here to give you guys a heads up to keep a look-out for the Haagan Dazs as I have a feeling they are coming out (if they ever come out here) since this one seller in BC listed a WHOLE ton of new coupons...Cracker Barrel, Haagaan Dazs, and I forget what else...Oh and a new Dove deo coupon I think?
    That particular seller annoys me! She has so many freaking ones right from the beginning, she must be getting them from a rep

OH and someone from QC (Mirabel?) has 40x Nexxus listed!!!!!40!!! in one auction lol...

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

I never see only one of these and she got 40???

Yeah I was just coming here to give you guys a heads up to keep a look-out for the Haagan Dazs as I have a feeling they are coming out (if they ever come out here) since this one seller in BC listed a WHOLE ton of new coupons...Cracker Barrel, Haagaan Dazs, and I forget what else...Oh and a new Dove deo coupon I think?
    That particular seller annoys me! She has so many freaking ones right from the beginning, she must be getting them from a rep

OH and someone from QC (Mirabel?) has 40x Nexxus listed!!!!!40!!! in one auction lol...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Yep! I was kind of shocked
    I've been checking each store in the areas I frequent when I go do errands or when I see my chiro, etc., and it's funny, in places I would THINK there are coupons, there are NONE lol...I think it was an IGA? that is on St Zotique near St-Hubert, and I've been there twice now (for actual food, not just coupons lol) and wow, that one is the worst I've seen (worse than any I go to regularly). ALL the tearpads are ripped, not one coupon That area is predominantly francophone, is it not? I can only assume this started getting bad when Extreme Couponing was translated into French...

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieP View Post
    I never see only one of these and she got 40???
    Nexxus coupon was easy to found in my area and I not so far of Mirabel, but this is not my spot on regular basis. Anyway, I have several spot to go, this go with my different appointment. I will try to fill my box here and there for the next meeting.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

There was only 4 or 5 EC episodes translated in French. St-Zotique and St-Hubert is francophone but mostly people from around the world (Latino, Asian, African). So I don't think it's the point.

Yep! I was kind of shocked
    I've been checking each store in the areas I frequent when I go do errands or when I see my chiro, etc., and it's funny, in places I would THINK there are coupons, there are NONE lol...I think it was an IGA? that is on St Zotique near St-Hubert, and I've been there twice now (for actual food, not just coupons lol) and wow, that one is the worst I've seen (worse than any I go to regularly). ALL the tearpads are ripped, not one coupon That area is predominantly francophone, is it not? I can only assume this started getting bad when Extreme Couponing was translated into French...

Page 37 of 47 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread Information